Xbox Series X UI to be 1080p instead of 4K.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
That said that for the X Box One X which it still doesn't make any sense, since the game and the UI don't run at the same time, it's not like a PC that has borderless window mode where you desktop is active while the game is running in full screen

but we're talking about the series x, they could easily made the GUI 4k

I'm guessing they took the better safe than sorry approach. I def get what you're saying though...on paper they have more than enough resources for it.

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

..."but every bit of extra RAM doesn't hurt, as Ybarra explained that even when games don't use the extra RAM directly (read: unoptimized existing Xbox One games), it will be available for caching to speed things up"....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is complete nonsense.

The Pro does checkerboard or dynamic rendering for some games. Every game doesn't render the same way. The PS4 itself doesn't support 1440P output(for the OS) but there are 1440P rendered titles like TLOU 2 or UC4.

The Last of Us Part 2: performance tested on PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro

Digital Foundry: Every PS4 Pro native 4K game tested

Okay man what are you talking about you just said the same thing I just said

Yes the Pro has native 4k titles but their not graphically extensive like Persona 5 royal, I've already said that dikk riding fakkit WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Last of Us is not 4k
Ghost of Tshuima is not 4k
none of those pro enhanced games are 4k, we all know this, it's not an opinion it is a fact

the native 4k games don't have a checkboard mode or performance, come on stop whining and crying just to argue its BEYOND PITIFUL

nobody cares that Diablo is native 4k and Fifa in a certain camera mode is native 4k on the PRO, fukk OUTTA HERE

I know the games are 1440p I SAID THAT, and pro doesn't out put 1440p so they have to checkboard the resolution up 4k but its still a 1440p image

DUMB ASS

It's no different than watching native 1080p on a 4k TV, yes the output is it 4k but the content is still 1080p even though the TV upscales

WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yes the Pro has native 4k titles but their not graphically extensive like Persona 5 royal, I've already said that dikk riding fakkit WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Last of Us is not 4k
none of those pro enhanced games are 4k, we all know this, it's not an opinion it is a fact

the native 4k games don't have a checkboard mode or performance, come on stop whining and crying just to argue its BEYOND PITIFUL

nobody cares that Diablo is native 4k and Fifa in a certain camera mode is native 4k on the PRO, fukk OUTTA HERE

I know the games are 1440p I SAID THAT, and pro doesn't out put 1440p so they have to checkboard the resolution up 4k but its still a 1440p image

DUMB ASS

It's no different than watching native 1080p on a 4k TV, yes the output is it 4k but the content is still 1080p even though the TV upscales

:mjlol:

U okay sis?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Xbox one x is 1080p too?

I legit didn’t even know that
Neither did I, mainly because we talking dashboard
That’s disappointing
Not as disappointing as multiplat titles on ps5 in comparison...
That's stupid. PS4 Pro renders the UI in 4K and a series X is only rendered at 1080P?

Watch Xbots say they won't notice it but will notice any tiny resolution discrepancy between a PS5 and Series X game :mjlol:
Sony gamers doing what Trump does, tries to rig the election then accuses the Xbox rats of doing the same thing :snoop:

You're supposed to notice differences in games, especially if there's a big enough difference. Here's you noticing marginal differences...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ps4...hdog-xbone-version-resolution-unknown.150995/
:hula:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wow...tive-4k-60fps-with-hdr-on-the-ps4-pro.471901/

I could literally be here for a week posting threads and post of you contradicting your stance today. I'll call you Mike Pence...
These the same nikkas that can tell the difference between checkerboard 4k and native 4k on their 1080p sets. Your deceptive natures have been revealed.
Trump supporters always lying like it's MANDATORY. He's literally creating strawmen. Who he talking about coli? I just posted proof it's them. And they'll lie to themselves again since a ps5 can't even do native 4k like that (word to Dusk Golem again) But 4k is a big jump. It's not like 720p and 900p, 720 and 1080p, 900p and 1080p. Minor differences and yet when Sony had the advantage you claimed that's why you vote for Trump. Let's look at any thread from 2013-2015. AGAIN, ANY THREAD. THEN SHUT THAT BULLshyt UP LOTTO CUZ IT'S BOOT ON NECK SEASON :banderas:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
1485915912428.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That said that for the X Box One X which it still doesn't make any sense, since the game and the UI don't run at the same time, it's not like a PC that has borderless window mode where you desktop is active while the game is running in full screen

but we're talking about the series x, they could easily made the GUI 4k
That's incorrect, it does remain active for a few task. In the past it had snap too

Last of Us is not 4k

DUMB ASS

He won't reply to this, BONS!!!
Lol whole console a beta.:russ:

Like I said in tbe other thread these "journalist" are only saying what MS let them say. It's just a PR campaign.
So what should they really be saying :therethere:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
That's incorrect, it does remain active for a few task. In the past it had snap too

He won't reply to this, BONS!!!

So what should they really be saying :therethere:

They should be saying whatever they are paid too. Just don't expect me to take them seriously.

Word on the street is Gears 5 won't have ray tracing at launch? Is that true, what your insiders saying?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They should be saying whatever they are paid too. Just don't expect me to take them seriously.

Word on the street is Gears 5 won't have ray tracing at launch? Is that true, what your insiders saying?
Ray tracing won't be a thing at launch in most games, it's a hardware update thing and another part is they wanna have something else to showcase and they want it working properly. They don't wanna fake it like Sony is. You'll see it and you'll be envious of it once it's here

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

Microsoft has kind of started down playing ray tracing lately and focusing more on their 4k 120fps stuff, which doesn't mean they won't be able to correct down the line but will be interesting to see in 2021.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get no indication of Microsoft downplaying raytracing.
Why would they downplay something they pretty blatantly have an edge on
compared to the other consoles ?