Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is pathetic, I got a series x right now for my Webshow. Blows about as much heat as my series x blew out (it was warm, sure) and my system never ran too hot because of it. If the ps5 isn't blowing out heat I would be concerned :merchant:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I finally saw the video of dude supposedly burning his hand on the expansion drive. Dude held it by the heat spreader for several seconds having just removed it from the Xbox. fukk did he expect to happen?
giphy.gif

That is an SSD - an actual drive. It's not a memory card, dudes need to stop calling it that. Grab anything by the heat spreader after it was just in a machine that was running and it's gonna be hot. He wasn't having any trouble when he was holding it by the plastic part. Seagate and MS are gonna have to put warning stickers all over it for the people that are too dumb to breathe :snoop:. Try and swap the M2 from the PS5 or pull the memory from your laptop right after you turn it off and tell me how that goes.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is pathetic, I got a series x right now for my Webshow. Blows about as much heat as my series x blew out (it was warm, sure) and my system never ran too hot because of it. If the ps5 isn't blowing out heat I would be concerned :merchant:

link to your web show

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I finally saw the video of dude supposedly burning his hand on the expansion drive. Dude held it by the heat spreader for several seconds having just removed it from the Xbox. fukk did he expect to happen?
giphy.gif

That is an SSD - an actual drive. It's not a memory card, dudes need to stop calling it that. Grab anything by the heat spreader after it was just in a machine that was running and it's gonna be hot. He wasn't having any trouble when he was holding it by the plastic part. Seagate and MS are gonna have to put warning stickers all over it for the people that are too dumb to breathe :snoop:. Try and swap the M2 from the PS5 or pull the memory from your laptop right after you turn it off and tell me how that goes.
yep, I touched one of my memory sticks shortly after I turned my PC off, and it was hot as fukk

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Heard it was a 1st degree burn wow.

Guess this is the end of an era

Before it could begin

Ps5 for the win
Xbox now sounds like a sin
Buy it for a bargain out the bin

Wait till someone home catch on fire from this console

Is it safe