Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:

The Xbox One X cooling system is very solid think I'll stick with that

No next gen games until 2022 anyway

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was being silly, but, now that I think about it, you can aim the fan of the Series X toward you and partially heat the room. People who mine with their video cards do it all the time. I've seen dudes move their 8 to 12 GPU rigs to the living room to make use of the heat. If you have a small apartment, you might fukk around and enjoy it until it gets warm.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was being silly, but, now that I think about it, you can aim the fan of the Series X toward you and partially heat the room. People who mine with their video cards do it all the time. I've seen dudes move their 8 to 12 GPU rigs to the living room to make use of the heat. If you have a small apartment, you might fukk around and enjoy it until it gets warm.

Touching the xbox series S be like:

giphy.gif

:mjlol::russ::lolbron:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Touching the xbox series S be like:

giphy.gif

:mjlol::russ::lolbron:
Y'all nikkas got mad jokes, if Sony is really having those rumored heat problems, I'll have no choice but to come back here and give y'all that work:mjlol:

We still haven't even seen one 5 weeks from launch:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all nikkas got mad jokes, if Sony is really having those rumored heat problems, I'll have no choice but to come back here and give y'all that work:mjlol:

We still haven't even seen one 5 weeks from launch:patrice:

I mean..:troll::mjgrin: the playstation is fully ventilated for how big it fukking is...:mjlol: I'm sure sony thought of that...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol:

ps5.gif

Look at all those little side vents running down the front and back...:wow:
If you have enough experience with computers, you know that you can remove the case entirely, and if the air isn't moving well enough, things will overheat.