Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ya be prepared for everyone to tell you how hot their electronic devices get now...meanwhile the nikka said it was hot enough that it “burnt [his] hand” :heh:

reminds me of when the chic got burnt by mcdonald’s coffee and ppl online were like “duh it’s SUPPOSED to be hot”...ya but not hot enough to burn your flesh off and require skin grafts :picard:

anyway I’m keeping my eye on this...not gonna pretend like this shouldn’t be of concern...I don’t like beta testing launch products
He didn’t get burned :mjlol:

but it was the SSD he touched not the console, which are always hot.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Larry box :laff:

That bethisda purchase is just a marketing stunt because none of thier games will be playable until 2024

Might as well keep the xb1 to play those old ass games on game pass

War is already lost and they don't know it:wow:

But don't worry the feeling of defeat will set in once you see ff16 and ff7r2 console exclusive come out:mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it, why they didn't design it with a better ventilation system...:what:

ya dude said he burned his hand touching the removable storage card

seems like having the ventilation just at the top might not be enough

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
My pc can run hot but I mitigate it by upping my rpm on my fans or lowering voltage if over clocking. But but but but but same specs as a 2080ti but but but Xbox series X is making pc’s obsolete :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: