Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: It's console, not a stove :laff:

ya be prepared for everyone to tell you how hot their electronic devices get now...meanwhile the nikka said it was hot enough that it “burnt [his] hand” :heh:

reminds me of when the chic got burnt by mcdonald’s coffee and ppl online were like “duh it’s SUPPOSED to be hot”...ya but not hot enough to burn your flesh off and require skin grafts :picard:

anyway I’m keeping my eye on this...not gonna pretend like this shouldn’t be of concern...I don’t like beta testing launch products

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
ya be prepared for everyone to tell you how hot their electronic devices get now...meanwhile the nikka said it was hot enough that it “burnt [his] hand” :heh:

reminds me of when the chic got burnt by mcdonald’s coffee and ppl online were like “duh it’s SUPPOSED to be hot”...ya but not hot enough to burn your flesh off and require skin grafts :picard:

anyway I’m keeping my eye on this...not gonna pretend like this shouldn’t be of concern...I don’t like beta testing launch products

If your Xbox/Ps/PC is hot to the touch, it's time to dust the inside

My X1S be on ALL DAY and still be slightly warm

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s hot so your cat won’t sit on it for too long.

I’ll wait like I did last time for the revision. RROD was a terrible time to be an Xbox fan.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s hot so your cat won’t sit on it for too long.

I’ll wait like I did last time for the revision. RROD was a terrible time to be an Xbox fan.

ya I didn’t buy a 360 til the end of that gen because of that shyt

I'm really on the fence about canceling my PS5 preorders as well...only reason I might not is because ratchet and clank is strictly next gen and might release early next year when PS5s are still hard to come by

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MvoK.gif

:lolbron: seriously....

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Heat on this thing ejects from the top plus that person might have had it in an enclosed space.