Xbox series X: One year later

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
JSRF, I was naively holding out even though I know all the potential music licensing issues make it pretty much impossible.

Id also love to play shyt like NFL 2K5, NBA Street Vol 2, and Outrun 2006 with enhancements
I'm gonna fly a kite... and inquire about a possible NFL 2k5 move.

So here's the thing about that, that's a great idea. I have never thought about what's a title like that would mean. But there's a flip side. How did EA feel about that and would a move like that hurt relations with EA? EA is on team Microsoft at the moment, but EA isn't what it used to be. It's a slippery slope and ultimately unless they was gonna buy 2k and make it exclusive, then I don't see it happening.

The popularity of the title could lead to an acquisition, I just can't see EA allowing it to get that far. I been saying there's no more 1st party sports games anymore. MLB the show is there only one and that game sucks...
Been a lifelong Xbox user.

Bought my son the XSX last year and wasn't impressed.

Was going to get one but then an opportunity came up and I was able to grab an Playstation 5

No regrets at all. It's a more gamer experience. PS Plus is awesome.

XBX < PS5
And that's why you're a lonely dad :hubie:
:russ:

He going to put you face first into his second hand mattress, be careful! :mjlol:
I was thinking more like, lockers

hpw-in-the-locker.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
been doing cloud gaming on the console, forza looks pretty damn good... and minecraft dungeons runs perfectly.. I don't don't have to download most of these games unless it's a first person shooter

edit: played zombie war and its smooth as fukk :what: couldn't even tell it was cloud
What's literally :ohhh: about it is you don't even need the console to do that anymore :mindblown:

I feel like an ass streaming to my series x, I'm like why the fukk did I buy this when it runs identical on my og launch Xbox one :wtf:

I've always said it was gonna be like this one day but I didn't realize they ready RIGHT fukkIN NOW.

The PS5 will sell more consoles, guaranteed. And they will have less subscribers guaranteed.

I guarantee that :hhh:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Question for the brehs. Would I be good with just the Series S and Gamepass? :sas1: Or should I hold out for a PS5 and see if they drop their gamepass equivalent next year :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Question for the brehs. Would I be good with just the Series S and Gamepass? :sas1: Or should I hold out for a PS5 and see if they drop their gamepass equivalent next year :sas2:
PlayStation isn’t dropping a Gamepass equivalent. They don’t have the cash to compete in that space.

Series S with Gamepass is dope. You won’t regret it. Unless you want 4K

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Get an X. Better in every way. Not everything will be on GP, and some games don't play well over the cloud.

Doubtful Sony ever has a GP equivalent. They would have to leverage someone else network infrastructure, which makes it impossible to be profitable. Only other company that could is Amazon.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You will hate yourself when the big sony games start dropping next year and 2023. Let these fools lead you into a series s :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Get an X. Better in every way. Not everything will be on GP, and some games don't play well over the cloud.

Doubtful Sony ever has a GP equivalent. They would have to leverage someone else network infrastructure, which makes it impossible to be profitable. Only other company that could is Amazon.
Oh yeah, like what :popcorn:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

:usure:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Things that require precise timing and minimal latency i.e. fighters, racers (multiplayer), shooters
I guess you didn't know all that works flawlessly :snoop:

You can stream Halo or Forza Horizon 5 on wifi lag free, even on 5g. At 4g speeds I'd agree with shooters and some fighters but racing is very doable. Do you use gamepass cloud gaming? This is old news kiko