Xbox series X: One year later

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what y'all think y'all seen, but I'll clear up any misconceptions.

I'm 6ft, 210lbs.
I have very good stamina, I even feel like I know a secret because my stamina better than certain professionals (I'm looking at Daniel Gafford)
The hands, I been fighting my entire life. My last fight was about 3yrs ago but I beat a nikkaz ass who was much bigger than me :manny:

then I’ll shoot you…you crazy enough that I can claim self-defense…all I have to do is show the judge your ramblings posts…case will be dismissed with prejudice

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, is there something you wanna settle somewhere because you stay saying bytch ass shyt like a little bytch ass nikka would do. I didn't question your dumbass, I simply asked you a question. If you don't want people asking you shyt then stop posting on a fukkin online forum designed for conversations :gucci:

You not the only nikka here, so my reply applies not only to you (possibly) but also to everyone of your peers here. What I said may not benefit you, but it can benefit the next man. the information that is shared here, it's what makes this place worth coming back to.

Now, you have 2 series x and two series s. That's strange and I would ask why but clearly you're too feeble of a man emotionally and I don't wanna literally break your bytchass in two so I'll just let you whimper in peace :hubie:

I don't know what y'all think y'all seen, but I'll clear up any misconceptions.

I'm 6ft, 210lbs.
I have very good stamina, I even feel like I know a secret because my stamina better than certain professionals (I'm looking at Daniel Gafford)
The hands, I been fighting my entire life. My last fight was about 3yrs ago but I beat a nikkaz ass who was much bigger than me :manny:

Now based off just how you talk on this bytch I know I'd beat the fukk outta you. bytch nikkaz talk like you. You a bytch nikka straight up. You mentally weak too because you get fake triggered over shyt like how woman get mad. I know this little talk will lead to nothing so I'm not even tripping. But I will throw this out there.

There's a boxing gym nearby, if you a local or you wanna trade in one of your many consoles for a quick flight? I can set up a session for us, we'll record it for all of the coli to see. They can even judge the fight. That's my offer to you, I already know the answer. You could be my next door neighbor and your answer will be the same. I'll wait for your response tho :coffee:

…and how are you calling somebody a bytch when you’re spewing all this word vomit over a neg? :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ok, you stepped in it, so I gotta point it out :manny:
First off, double posting cuz you shook :mjlol:
then I’ll shoot you…you crazy enough that I can claim self-defense…all I have to do is show the judge your ramblings posts…case will be dismissed with prejudice
Like I said, I offered this bytch ass nikka a fair one. The fairest of the fair, and he's response is I'll shoot you... (cries a little bit)... all I have to do is show the judge :dwillhuh:

So this nikka, I'll call him Kerry. Kerry would tell them white folks that I offered a fair one and he then threatened to shoot me. Case will be dismissed. He must live in Florida I guess :patrice:
…and how are you calling somebody a bytch when you’re spewing all this word vomit over a neg? :mjlol:
I didn't even mention the soft ass neg you gave, but how am I calling you a bytch? You wilted like spinach in a skillet over the offer to a fair one :stop: You shooting nikkaz you said, said you would talk to them people's, nah you not a bytch, you a man. But are you man enough to admit to yourself you're a bytch tho?

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE NOW SEES IT TOO :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, is there something you wanna settle somewhere because you stay saying bytch ass shyt like a little bytch ass nikka would do. I didn't question your dumbass, I simply asked you a question. If you don't want people asking you shyt then stop posting on a fukkin online forum designed for conversations :gucci:

You not the only nikka here, so my reply applies not only to you (possibly) but also to everyone of your peers here. What I said may not benefit you, but it can benefit the next man. the information that is shared here, it's what makes this place worth coming back to.

Now, you have 2 series x and two series s. That's strange and I would ask why but clearly you're too feeble of a man emotionally and I don't wanna literally break your bytchass in two so I'll just let you whimper in peace :hubie:
Bruh how did you determine you had more stamina than Daniel Gafford. That's a random name to compare oneself.

:russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
raw

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Series X has basically been a Destiny 2 box for me. But it runs amazing and looks great.
Played It Takes Two streaming with my brother and it was amazing how well it ran. Legit didnt' feel like a streaming game especially for an action/puzzle/platformer
Can't believe GamePass has the quality it has.
Both systems are still half-steps and lacking games but it is what it is.