Xbox series X: One year later

Deman

All Star
Daps
Been a lifelong Playstation user.

Bought my son the PS5 last year and wasn't impressed.

Was going to get one but then an opportunity came up and I was able to grab an Xbox Series X

No regrets at all. It's a more gamer experience. Game pass is awesome.

XBX > PS5
same shyt here

if it use dualsense. buy the game on the 5. if it dont imma buy it on xbox from now on

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I feel like if you actually used this logic, you wouldn't have a hall of shame tag.
If they used that logic, then they wouldn't have given it to me :stopitslime:
The tag is a badge of butthurtery. If one didn't care they wouldn't go out there way, others wouldn't create threads and have voted. But it's hilarious you tried to put that on me. I'm no sheep so it's a badge of honor in this scenario :win:
Bruh how did you determine you had more stamina than Daniel Gafford. That's a random name to compare oneself.

:russ::mjlol::deadmanny:
It's gonna sound funny but I'm being dead serious. Did Kinect fitness with a couple friends, then one friend turned bytch and we stopped working out over there. I missed the workout and decided to do a paper route for the workout and I could get paid for doing it (that was the logic, we'd without at like 2am) so I took the hardest route so I could run. Did apartments where I had to run up and down stairs/etc and developed damn near unlimited stamina by just doing all these quick sprints to and fro.

So one day I go to play basketball, my team wins all 4 games then everyone leaves. I stay for another 2hrs because I have that much energy left over and I notice it like "YEAHHHHHHH" add I just wish I understood my body like I do now, back when I was a kid. When you have stamina your jumper is wetter because you're not tired. I don't get tired on a basketball court anymore. Dan Gafford be tiring out after ever 5 mins and it blows my mind that any professional can be less prepared than me :manny:
i watched the video and the only thing i can think about is where are the noteworthy games? Is the xbox getting an 8 JUST for gamepass? Is gamepass THAT great?

like what are you nikkas playing?
Gamepass can be it's own console, and in ways is. It's great for more than just what games it offers, but how they are offered/available to use is what really puts it over the top.. You can game on your Xbox, your PC, your phone, your older Xbox. Whatever you choose is there. And the library is not good, it's great. And with what's to come? Basically it's like going to the movie theaters. Netflix is limited, has competition. Gamepass is closer to movies theater than Netflix, only Sony exclusives aka straight to video titles don't make the service. They made it so to answer your question, if you don't like GAMEPASS then you just flat out don't like games period :ld:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
i watched the video and the only thing i can think about is where are the noteworthy games? Is the xbox getting an 8 JUST for gamepass? Is gamepass THAT great?

like what are you nikkas playing?

Gamepass + boosted previous gen games = a feast

On top of that they ended the year releasing two first noteworthy party games that have a high replay factor because of their multiplayer modes.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm playing mostly exclusives on the PS5, playing everything else on the X. Haven't bought anything MS since the OG Xbox but with Gamepass and all the
shyt you can play with BC, I'm eating good :blessed:

Still salty they pulled the plug on BC though:francis:
what games you still was hoping they'd bc over?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
JSRF, I was naively holding out even though I know all the potential music licensing issues make it pretty much impossible.

Id also love to play shyt like NFL 2K5, NBA Street Vol 2, and Outrun 2006 with enhancements
MS has shown so much good will with the BC program I was wondering what omissions you could possibly be upset about. And you literally picked JSRF and NBA Street, the last two holdouts I wish we could play lol. Can't even argue with you. And yea, 2K5 was a beast as well and if recall only like $20 at the time.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Been a lifelong Xbox user.

Bought my son the XSX last year and wasn't impressed.

Was going to get one but then an opportunity came up and I was able to grab an Playstation 5

No regrets at all. It's a more gamer experience. PS Plus is awesome.

XBX < PS5