Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
It won't matter cause the X and S are very similar systems, the only big difference being the GPU.....

Basically we'll get the same game with the same graphics, same framerate and textures, just different resolutions

Microsoft's new dev tools for the XBOX make it simple to develop for the X, S, and PC all at once and very easily.

I want to see it confirmed by developers first. Cuz as we all know, Phil was talking all that hot shyt about cross-gen and how easy it was and Halo is on life support due to it. With that said. If Microsoft can actually get some good exclusive content they’ll be a competitor.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It won't matter cause the X and S are very similar systems, the only big difference being the GPU.....

Basically we'll get the same game with the same graphics, same framerate and textures, just different resolutions
I don't think that's how it works. It has a significantly weaker GPU and less usable ram. Resolution isn't going to be the only difference.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What we all expected. Like I said in the other thread, when parents or casual gamers go to the store. This is Xbox only position because once prices are firm; they won't have sales for 3 plus years for either console.

This is the only way they can compete.

PS5 DE will start at 499. The XSX and PS5 will cost 600.

Last edited: