Xbox quick resume has just gotten faster and better, makes Xbox fastest loading console ever created

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ: at @YaThreadFloppedB! and @YaThreadTrashB! both going in on this nikka
That's what you call going in? I'd call that "is it in yet" (pause)
Digital Foundry said they been having issues with both Quick Resume on Series X and Rest Mode on PS5. They said Quick Resume is finicky the same as Rest Mode.
Only true for a handful of games, most work without a hiccup.
Wait...instead of everybody just acknowledging that the first 15 seconds or so showed some amazing shyt, y'all would rather post about the thread flopping? Mental illness is very real. I thought PS5 had quick resume and was fukkin up my brain trying to figure out why my games kept closing. Sony even put a quick launch thingy like it was supposed to have quick resume or something:snoop:
They got some bullshyt activity cards thing that nobody has talked about since launch. fukk I look like playing random "activities" n shyt, and somehow they tried to equate that too quick resume :pachaha:
How does Quick Resume work different from PS5’s rest mode aside from being able to do that with multiple games at once? Cause this right here u just showed can be achieved if u put ur PS5 in rest mode rather than cutting it completely off. Or use the activity cards. The straight from dashboard anyway.
Sir:beli: The video shows your rest mode get dusted by Xbox rest mode at the 1:45 mark, the same 5 sec advantage the ps5 has on the first time load, Xbox takes that same advantage from that point on. Video proves it in every way in only 3 min.

As for why it's cool? Do you only play one game at a time? If you play more than that it's stupid convenient and you won't wanna not have it after you use it a couple times. I don't understand why anyone would buck on innovation that benefits us the customer but ok I guess my nikka @B86 is right :jbhmm:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Random activities like buying a used mattress that’s had hundreds of nuts busted on it and putting your family on it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Random activities like buying a used mattress that’s had hundreds of nuts busted on it and putting your family on it.
These attempts at insults are just weird. I don't really understand how a comment I make can make à person reply outta left field "mattress with sperm on it and then you're family sits on the jizz"

Where's the comedy in that? it's just a lazy attempt at being funny. Say something like I bought a couch off of phife dawg :manny:

what used to bother me was how this community rewarded lames so they feel empowered n shyt, I'm not bababooey, I'm black dynamite :ufdup:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yuppers :blessed:

And after you get the basics down let's test it in the real world, how about for resident evil village :youngsabo:

Now I fully understand how things work around here and a lot of butthurt Sony fanboys will try to explain that you shouldn't believe your own eyes. Half of what you see, none of what you hear :wow:

Xbox wins again :win:

I watched the second vid

Still want a Ps5 :mjgrin:

Ps5 won the first two comparisons Xbox won the last two

nikka said the Ps5 was cheating :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To think I bought a PS5 to play games and not admire features :ohhh:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These attempts at insults are just weird. I don't really understand how a comment I make can make à person reply outta left field "mattress with sperm on it and then you're family sits on the jizz"

Where's the comedy in that? it's just a lazy attempt at being funny. Say something like I bought a couch off of phife dawg :manny:

what used to bother me was how this community rewarded lames so they feel empowered n shyt, I'm not bababooey, I'm black dynamite :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I watched the second vid

Still want a Ps5 :mjgrin:

Ps5 won the first two comparisons Xbox won the last two

nikka said the Ps5 was cheating :russ:
Xbox won the ones that matter, Sony only faster the first time you load a new game. Xbox fastest in every other scenario but this fact isn't visible in the way you said it. You made it sound even :hhh:
To think I bought a PS5 to play games and not admire features :ohhh:
So tell me why gamepass is bad again :therethere: