Xbox quick resume has just gotten faster and better, makes Xbox fastest loading console ever created

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was playing Skater XL last Monday night before having to fly out out town for a few days. Came back Friday night, played Dirt 5 and a lil bit of Destiny 2. Saturday morning I boot up Skater XL and it quick resumes at the same pause screen I was on in the replay editor that I left it on from Monday:skip:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I see ol’ courtdog is still on his bullshyt :stopitslime:
Sorry bruh but this is NOT bullshyt :umad:

:dwillhuh:nikka I don’t give a fukk about none of this shyt
And yet you're here :francis:

EXPOSED!!!

Eh, it breaks warzone for me
Quick resume > pink screen > dashboard > restart
I’d rather have quick resume off
He said he'd rather not have quick resume because one game isn't flawless with it :gucci:
And if you didn't wanna it used then just quit out the game when you're done. So I don't even understand but I hope I was helpful in elevating the warzone inconvenience :handshake: Second Extinction acts funny from quick resume as well unless it's from in game. Title screen? quick resume is no bueno. Tetris would give me issues as well but that's been patched

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Sorry bruh but this is NOT bullshyt :umad:

And yet you're here :francis:

EXPOSED!!!

He said he'd rather not have quick resume because one game isn't flawless with it :gucci:
And if you didn't wanna it used then just quit out the game when you're done. So I don't even understand but I hope I was helpful in elevating the warzone inconvenience :handshake: Second Extinction acts funny from quick resume as well unless it's from in game. Title screen? quick resume is no bueno. Tetris would give me issues as well but that's been patched

:francis:I have an obligation to Flopped Threads

Flopped Threads call out to me the same way Abel’s spilled blood called out to the Creator
:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:francis:I have an obligation to Flopped Threads

Flopped Threads call out to me the same way Abel’s spilled blood called out to the Creator
:wow:
You could have said p*ssy calls out to you but no, of course not.:hhh: I'm sorry I'm even giving you the talk like if you're supposed to do better, I would not be surprised if you flip signs too. You're a man of many talents

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You could have said p*ssy calls out to you but no, of course not.:hhh: I'm sorry I'm even giving you the talk like if you're supposed to do better, I would not be surprised if you flip signs too. You're a man of many talents
This Thread Flopped, sir :ld:

A back and forth with me won’t change that the same way you didn’t change those used mattress sheets:mjcry:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This Thread Flopped, sir :ld:

A back and forth with me won’t change that the same way you didn’t change those used mattress sheets:mjcry:
You put yourself in a one sided back n forth, delusion only works on Sony fanboys :stop: This thread was made today and has a topic that cannot be disputed. I don't give a damn how fast you ultimate warrior ran here to cry about it. I know for a fact this short video everyone has seen.

So the narrative that the ps5 SSD is faster proves in the real world that's false.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/res...n-both-ps5-xsx-ssd-showing-it’s-power.847531/
And here's your bytcheass in that thread being a fanboy...
Exactly and @PS5 has less power than the Xbox

So sony wins again

:wow::wow::wow:
So no, you're here FURIOUSLY trying to control the narrative :picard:

EXPOSED!!! :ufdup:

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You put yourself in a one sided back n forth, delusion only works on Sony fanboys :stop: This thread was made today and has a topic that cannot be disputed. I don't give a damn how fast you ultimate warrior ran here to cry about it. I know for a fact this short video everyone has seen.

So the narrative that the ps5 SSD is faster proves in the real world that's false.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/resident-evil-8-load-times-on-both-ps5-xsx-ssd-showing-it’s-power.847531/

:mjlol: This isn’t your first Flop, Court.

Masta Bruce

Rookie
Daps

thats what I try to do but I just turn the console off and forget sometimes
When I get more games im sure quick resume will play its role

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/resident-evil-8-load-times-on-both-ps5-xsx-ssd-showing-it’s-power.847531/

You quoted the wrong person ass clown

:mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
@YaThreadTrashB!

CLucZY.gif