Xbox quick resume has just gotten faster and better, makes Xbox fastest loading console ever created

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
@YaThreadTrashB!

CLucZY.gif
:trash:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Quick resume is dope and it's one of those next Gens features you use a lot more than you think about.

Unless you're playing online only games it's a big gain.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I have an Xbox one X and don’t feel the need to upgrade it. Shyt run smooth

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I quoted the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude :francis:

You at'd yourself and dapped yourself, but regardless none of that or the gifs speeds up the SSD :umad:

You @ me so I @ myself to drop some :trash: on this :trash: ass thread

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Wait...instead of everybody just acknowledging that the first 15 seconds or so showed some amazing shyt, y'all would rather post about the thread flopping? Mental illness is very real. I thought PS5 had quick resume and was fukkin up my brain trying to figure out why my games kept closing. Sony even put a quick launch thingy like it was supposed to have quick resume or something:snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I quoted the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude :francis:

You at'd yourself and dapped yourself, but regardless none of that or the gifs speeds up the SSD :umad:

How does Quick Resume work different from PS5’s rest mode aside from being able to do that with multiple games at once? Cause this right here u just showed can be achieved if u put ur PS5 in rest mode rather than cutting it completely off. Or use the activity cards. The straight from dashboard anyway.

Last edited: