Xbox One X (X1X) for $354

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
he pressed me about what I do for a living (knowing what I do for a living)

so now its time for him to drop what he does for a living

he legit might not have a job
I been saying that ....

All the time spent stanning the LarryBox, coulda invested in some type of knowledge and bettered his lifestyle ... Instead he chose the BROKEn path

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
he pressed me about what I do for a living (knowing what I do for a living)

so now its time for him to drop what he does for a living

he legit might not have a job
I do :wtf:

You said you throw parties, so you're like bozo the clown?

Then you mumbled afterwards you have a production company, being as vague ass possible. What is it, you throw parties for fags only? All I know is ain't nada nan nada nikka going round saying "I throw parties for a living". You thought mumbling some bullshyt is an answer.

And if that is your final answer then you don't have a job... "I throw parties" :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
3kkpKFo.gif

more dodging about what it is you do

you really a bum ass 40 year old with multiple kids and no job :martin:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
more dodging about what it is you do

you really a bum ass 40 year old with multiple kids and no job :martin:
What do you call a nikka who when asked what he does says "man, nikkaz know what I do, I THROW PARTIES"

Does that sound like a nikka with a job to you? When filling out an application do you write "I throw parties" :gucci:

Do you have a card, does it say "I throw parties" then probably has your coli name and a number to a gmail account. If that is the best you can do then it's clear you ain't got no damn job Tommy. I think Las Vegas has enough going on without your clown services :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you really dont got a job do you :gucci:
That is what I originally asked you, then you handed me this
kb3n5u.jpg
You gotta show me more than that if you want me to respond to you m'kay :thumbsup:
end of day I log off and hop in my 2018 benz
I got 7 Bentleys outside with indoor and outdoor pools, the house I rent a room out of has indoor and outdoor basketball courts

end of day he logs off and watches his 2013 used HiSense 30" 4k TV with his original xbox 1 because he cant afford xbox 1x

spends all his day downloading free xbox arcade games :dead:
You got me here Ray J, after posting "Dota tourney is up to like 2million :gladbron:" you then logged off and hopped ina 2018 :whew:

The truth is you hopping in a car immediately after a post sounds like a Mcdonalds wifi move to me :francis:

And a nikka at McDonalds in a 2018 benz means you likely valet, don't get caught by your BOSS, party boy :mjlol:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That is what I originally asked you, then you handed me this
kb3n5u.jpg
You gotta show me more than that if you want me to respond to you m'kay :thumbsup:

You got me here Ray J, after posting "Dota tourney is up to like 2million :gladbron:" you then logged off and hopped ina 2018 :whew:

The truth is you hopping in a car immediately after a post sounds like a Mcdonalds wifi move to me :francis:

And a nikka at McDonalds in a 2018 benz means you likely valet, don't get caught by your BOSS, party boy :mjlol:

This is how you choose to spend your free time? Photoshopping pictures and making up stories on the coli instead of applying at jobs? Im sure you can get a job at Walmart with your no job experience at 40

No wonder your wife cheats on you

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
end of day I log off and hop in my 2018 benz

end of day he logs off and watches his 2013 used HiSense 30" 4k TV with his original xbox 1 because he cant afford xbox 1x

spends all his day downloading free xbox arcade games :dead:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is how you choose to spend your free time? Photoshopping pictures and making up stories on the coli instead of applying at jobs? Im sure you can get a job at Walmart with your no job experience at 40

No wonder your wife cheats on you
Professional clown shoes, why would a boss (me) need to apply anywhere? But if I did, my resume would not state that "I throw parties" :mjlol:

You talking about job experience and yet here you are being as vague as possible because you don't wanna say "I literally am a professional clown"

I guess you take a lot of pride in being a clown, I can respect that.

Now the last line about my wife, I'm not gonna get all Dj envy on you but I will say that it's extremely lame of you to talk of the woman in my life or my kids. That's a move little boys do, real men don't act this way :ld: we find out the gender of our next child on Tuesday, see, I have a life :umad:

And if she was cheating? I'm right with God you fool. I came alone and hopefully I go alone. If I cared as much as you are trying to incite? That would be a sin, I can't control what sins others do. But I'm confident she's good and you're not Sohh with that said...

:win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Professional clown shoes, why would a boss (me) need to apply anywhere? But if I did, my resume would not state that "I throw parties" :mjlol:

You talking about job experience and yet here you are being as vague as possible because you don't wanna say "I literally am a professional clown"

I guess you take a lot of pride in being a clown, I can respect that.

Now the last line about my wife, I'm not gonna get all Dj envy on you but I will say that it's extremely lame of you to talk of the woman in my life or my kids. That's a move little boys do, real men don't act this way :ld: we find out the gender of our next child on Tuesday, see, I have a life :umad:

And if she was cheating? I'm right with God you fool. I came alone and hopefully I go alone. If I cared as much as you are trying to incite? That would be a sin, I can't control what sins others do. But I'm confident she's good and you're not Sohh with that said...

:win:

Plot twist: Its not your child