Xbox One X (X1X) for $354

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
more businesses , less time for coli :manny: i still lurk every day on my 2nd monitor and post few times a day
Only thing missing in this "story" is your feet on your desk eating lunch while your assistant holds your calls. Too bad you sound too stupid to be anything more than a rest haven for hoes :yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Copped a refurb Xbox One for crackhead prices in '14. Never had a problem. Was from Microsoft, so that may have played a factor.

Will be doing the same for One X. :ehh:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Only thing missing in this "story" is your feet on your desk eating lunch while your assistant holds your calls. Too bad you sound too stupid to be anything more than a rest haven for hoes :yeshrug:
Rumor created by you just now: im a rest haven for hoes

Fact: You are 40 and broke

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Rumor created by you just now: im a rest haven for hoes

Fact: You are 40 and broke
Rumor: I'm 40 and broke?
Fact: You are a refurbished tax write-off

Tell me, you think nobody noticed you side stepping what daze said :usure:
Since you claim you a business man, you at least filled out a 1099 right? What you comping as tax write offs tho, You can't count yourself and you was never head of household :patrice: I'm sure you got it together tho, You got that type of vibe in your post, we all see it :hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rumor: I'm 40 and broke?
Fact: You are a refurbished tax write-off

Tell me, you think nobody noticed you side stepping what daze said :usure:
Since you claim you a business man, you at least filled out a 1099 right? What you comping as tax write offs tho, You can't count yourself and you was never head of household :patrice: I'm sure you got it together tho, You got that type of vibe in your post, we all see it :hhh:

jags.gif

@daze23 was referring to you when talking about you need a job to do taxes. I was saying you spent your tax returns already on the hisense 4k tv, @daze23 was pointing out that you probably dont even have a job for tax returns (as a joke.. that you did not pick up on, you even dapped it)

and you teach your kids this stupidity :scust:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
jags.gif

@daze23 was referring to you when talking about you need a job to do taxes. I was saying you spent your tax returns already on the hisense 4k tv, @daze23 was pointing out that you probably dont even have a job for tax returns (as a joke.. that you did not pick up on, you even dapped it)

and you teach your kids this stupidity :scust:
I dapped his post because unlike you I can handle a joke. Now, I read his correctly but whay I didn't do was articulate myself to you properly. You mentioned businesses and whatnot. I kinda just went into 1099's and you, assuming you would know since you running businesses

Because that's actually what I'm doing, so I'm testing you to see if you are being truthful or full of shyt. So, without rushing or getting a wrong point across. How about you show us something that showcases what you do. I will do the same, then we can stop this childish nonsense of talking like you're rich. Actual rich people don't go out their way to let that be known, that's a broke nikka trait :ufdup:

That's what people who "pose" or they do that to feel accepted. Like if you have abandonment issues or something :patrice: