Xbox One X (X1X) for $354

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everyone here knows what I do :dwillhuh: but no one here knows what you do :jbhmm:
So then what's the hold up, I don't know why everyone would know what you do, what, you a Dota professional or just in overwatch? Only thing I ever heard you say you did was throw parties. You are being evasive so I'm just gonna assume you're gonna bojangle, ol Janglin of the bo ass nikka nah mean. You'd think a business man would be proud to speak of his bitnass. But what do I know, I'm just a man Buddah :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So then what's the hold up, I don't know why everyone would know what you do, what, you a Dota professional or just in overwatch? Only thing I ever heard you say you did was throw parties. You are being evasive so I'm just gonna assume you're gonna bojangle, ol Janglin of the bo ass nikka nah mean. You'd think a business man would be proud to speak of his bitnass. But what do I know, I'm just a man Buddah :francis:

I throw parties.. thats it.. own the promotion company.. like I said, you and everyone else knows what I do

so what is it that you do again :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@itsyoung!! this is you dodging. Here's what I asked you...
I dapped his post because unlike you I can handle a joke. Now, I read his correctly but whay I didn't do was articulate myself to you properly. You mentioned businesses and whatnot. I kinda just went into 1099's and you, assuming you would know since you running businesses

Because that's actually what I'm doing, so I'm testing you to see if you are being truthful or full of shyt. So, without rushing or getting a wrong point across. How about you show us something that showcases what you do. I will do the same, then we can stop this childish nonsense of talking like you're rich. Actual rich people don't go out their way to let that be known, that's a broke nikka trait :ufdup:

That's what people who "pose" or they do that to feel accepted. Like if you have abandonment issues or something :patrice:
Your reply was "I throw parties...that's it, your turn"

I'm saying, you was known as renting a room, but that instead of putting say a down payment on a house you claimed to have spent like 100g's just on "depreciating" vehicles :gucci:

Then you said you stopped doing that (throwing parties) I'm gonna have to be honest with you, you not passing the eye test. :francis: I'm not a kid "It'syoung" I know when a bullshyttin muthafukka bullshyttin you bullshyttin muthafukka you :ufdup:

"I throw parties, that's it" :lolbron:

So then you a professional clown :gladbron:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! this is you dodging. Here's what I asked you...

Your reply was "I throw parties...that's it, your turn"

I'm saying, you was known as renting a room, but that instead of putting say a down payment on a house you claimed to have spent like 100g's just on "depreciating" vehicles :gucci:

Then you said you stopped doing that (throwing parties) I'm gonna have to be honest with you, you not passing the eye test. :francis: I'm not a kid "It'syoung" I know when a bullshyttin muthafukka bullshyttin you bullshyttin muthafukka you :ufdup:

"I throw parties, that's it" :lolbron:

So then you a professional clown :gladbron:
Both my cars are in the show room sub forum though

What you drive again :jbhmm: this your 4th post dodging what you do for work :jbhmm:

Do you even have a job :jbhmm:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Isn’t it obvious @PS4 is a trapper.... nicca always on the net always playing video games only grown niccas I know like that are trappers. “Yea that way... I used to trap by the subway...”

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Isn’t it obvious @PS4 is a trapper.... nicca always on the net always playing video games only grown niccas I know like that are trappers. “Yea that way... I used to trap by the subway...”
fukk you talking bout nikka, I throw parties :rudy:

There are no yams at my aunties house :francis:

Now I didn't kill Nicole but if I did :shaq:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
but he cant even afford a zip, might be selling quarters for $30 profit a week, would explain a lot :manny: