Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I want that new Volta card but I'm not paying 3k for it

if multiplayer was free on XBX i'd probably recommend it over a PC, that's the only think holding it back at the moment
The average price of an Xbox live gold membership is $35 on cdkeys.com

Bing, if you use it will also net you that gold subscription for free. There rewards program is simple, just search for 31 letters, then erase a letter and press enter over and over till you finish. Takes about 1min of your time and you eat for free there.

When it comes to gaming, console gaming is very different than PC and you need to understand that. In today's climate people just like saying they have access to games. They don't tell you games like gears of war 4 are extremely popular on Xbox and not on PC. People here will just tell you it's on PC because they want their medium of choice to appear better than it is. You get an Xbox, you'll have gaming experiences you can't get anywhere else. That goes for every medium but Xbox is the only console that does it in native 4k.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
I want that new Volta card but I'm not paying 3k for it
Than wait for the Volta 60/70/80/80ti cards. Consumer Volta cards should drop Q1 or Q2 at the latest. Buy a good Pascal card right now should keep you going for a few years too. Same with AMD's stuff. The Titan V gpu is more for deep learning applications than for gaming anyways. Titan cards are on the same level as people who by those $1K+ Intel Extreme processors for gaming. For gaming purposes there is no real value there for all but the 1% who can afford it.