XBOX ONE S All-Digital Edition is Giving Me the Sweetest Taboo

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't know why you bother explain to the guy who bought a used mattress and don't have 4K, Xbox One X, etc. Just save your energy.
Everybody's like, "He's no item! Please don't like him.
He don't wife 'em, he one nights 'em!"
Now she don't like him, she never met him
Groupies try to take advantage of him, he won't let 'em :stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You started off like you hip then you end it on some unhip shyt :snoop:
I don't know how the Wal-Mart's are in Costa Rica...but my local Wal-Mart has a variety of tv's on display. From oled to Sylvania 720p. So you talking like you never been in a Wal-Mart :gucci: the videos they run in native 4k..at first was the same videos they ran to show off 1080p. Not many people caught shyt like that. And you can't do research :stop: you gotta personally buy every type of 4k set then hookup a PS4pro and a 1X and do a comparison, not my rules :hubie:
Your pockets are dictating your logic again Court. :DAIGOSCUST:
No one believes your non-sense but you. (Do you hear yourself right now? You're arguing with me, a person that actually owns a 4KTV, an XB1X, and 7.1 surround against your expertise based on standing in front of the wall of TVs at Walmart? This can't be life can't it?)
Everyone who has ever used a real 4K TV will tell you that at a minimum, to get a real 4K HDR10 experience, you should get at least a 55" TCL 6 series TV, and those run about $600.
Still not expensive. But those $300 throw aways you have on your walmart wish list aren't giving you real 4K or HDR.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just see a lot of fake fear in this post. First you start talking about how am unfinished game might brick your system :dwillhuh:

Then the isp scare angle :mjlol: you begin that with "well uncapped isn't available everywhere" which is a round about way of saying you got boost mobile internet. Every major internet provider (and they everywhere) does not penalize you for gaming related data. They can see you know. They tend to clamp down if you're up to no good or trying to get around paying for shyt. Otherwise they don't give a shyt for the most part. That is America. Now if you fukk up and you are forced to improvise your cable situation is when these caps might be an issue. What I say to that is you can't expect the evolution of technology to move at the pace of your pockets:yeshrug: games are already at 100gb and we about to move into 5G so you're just ignorant to the very near future (Story Tru)

:dead:@ boost mobile internet
5G ain't no better breh. :mjlol:

I still want freedom with the games I buy. Going all digital you can't really do much with it after you download and play it. :francis:

I'm not asking for the evolution of technology to move at the pace of my pokets breh. Major ISPs been doing a lot of shytty things to stay in control of choices of ISPs available in your city/town, because they wanna make their crazy price the only option, since they don't wanna lower their prices. Comcast is famously known for this bullshyt breh. :gucci:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one believes your non-sense but you. (Do you hear yourself right now? You're arguing with me, a person that actually owns a 4KTV, an XB1X, and 7.1 surround against your expertise based on standing in front of the wall of TVs at Walmart? This can't be life can't it?)
Everyone who has ever used a real 4K TV will tell you that at a minimum, to get a real 4K HDR10 experience, you should get at least a 55" TCL 6 series TV, and those run about $600.
Still not expensive. But those $300 throw aways you have on your walmart wish list aren't giving you real 4K or HDR.
So you really haven't been in a Wal-Mart :wow:
Look clown :stop: obviously you getting butthurt cuz the topic was streaming 4k/audio. You started talking dumb shyt about Wal-Mart and you still talking about a $300 model like if they don't have $3,000 models on display as well. Wasn't talking sound at Wal-Mart :ufdup:

Who is debating anything about sound?

So please, stop acting like you're educating anyone when you clearly don't know what the fukk you're buying. You a sucker for buzzwords basically. Here's a buzz word for you, trichones :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So you really haven't been in a Wal-Mart :wow:
Look clown :stop: obviously you getting butthurt cuz the topic was streaming 4k/audio. You started talking dumb shyt about Wal-Mart and you still talking about a $300 model like if they don't have $3,000 models on display as well. Wasn't talking sound at Wal-Mart :ufdup:

Who is debating anything about sound?

So please, stop acting like you're educating anyone when you clearly don't know what the fukk you're buying. You a sucker for buzzwords basically. Here's a buzz word for you, trichones :banderas:
I swear talking to you is like talking to a woman. We start talking about something very specific and you take it to far left field and fill the conversation with the most illogical off topic nonsense possible. All I said from the jump (responding to Meach asking who still buys DVDs) was that streaming video is not on par with 4K UHD Blu Ray discs, which is why I still by 4K blu rays and stream everything else. You then responded with this nonsensical crap.....
Loads of fake news you mean :stopitslime: You see, once upon a time about 8yrs ago nikkaz said the same about bluray. Mkv made checkerboard bluray a thing but we 15yrs from getting bluray quality via a stream.
And 4k streaming? Forgetaboutit :bryan: then the big companies decided to fake 4K and now you can buy a 4k set from Wal-Mart for sub 300 :dahell: they already talking 8k, I call bullshyt..
I'm talking about the quality of 4k discs vs streaming and you responding by what looks like an attempt to inject some sort of argument that "sub 300" tvs at Walmart display 4K as good as any other TV. Now you're trying to make a point about whether or not Walmart even carries good TVs to begin with. You keep telling me about your vast experience with DISPLAY MODELS. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Court you's a windooooowwwww shoooooppppaaaaaa. You mad at me. I think I knowwwwww why. Courtney you's a windooowwww shoooopppaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dead:@ boost mobile internet
5G ain't no better breh. :mjlol:

I still want freedom with the games I buy. Going all digital you can't really do much with it after you download and play it. :francis:

I'm not asking for the evolution of technology to move at the pace of my pokets breh. Major ISPs been doing a lot of shytty things to stay in control of choices of ISPs available in your city/town, because they wanna make their crazy price the only option, since they don't wanna lower their prices. Comcast is famously known for this bullshyt breh. :gucci:
I used to work for Comcast, I'm hip.
Digital games are cheaper in general. And too often you can get them for $10 which is why it's evolving to services and free to play. If a game becomes popular then those players will likely spend a little on cosmetics. The money from that is often better than what sales would have been.

Let's say 2million people buy a $60..well 500,000 buy it at that price and the rest is bought at various prices over the time it takes to reach 2 million sold. That's 90-105million roughly. A free to play that is popular will have 20-200million players. If you can get them to spend $5 you making 100million-1billion. They sell packs that range from $20-$100 usually, it averages out to big money for not charging. That's the future bruh, that or Gamepass type services

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I swear talking to you is like talking to a woman. We start talking about something very specific and you take it to far left field and fill the conversation with the most illogical off topic nonsense possible. All I said from the jump (responding to Meach asking who still buys DVDs) was that streaming video is not on par with 4K UHD Blu Ray discs, which is why I still by 4K blu rays and stream everything else. You then responded with this non-nonsensical crap.....

I'm talking about the quality of 4k discs vs streaming and you responding by what looks like an attempt to inject some sort of argument that "sub 300" tvs at Walmart display 4K as good as any other TV. Now you're trying to make a point about whether or not Walmart even carries good TVs to begin with. You keep telling me about your vast experience with DISPLAY MODELS. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Court you's a windooooowwwww shoooooppppaaaaaa. You mad at me. I think I knowwwwww why. Courtney you's a windooowwww shoooopppaaaaaaaa.
I'm telling you your 4k set is really just the latest 1080p. They reselling technology as new tech and you're eating it up like groceries. The blacks are blacker on oled.. But the difference isn't New. The same shyt was said for 1080p, there is no difference which is why the prices have dropped to dirt cheap. You said $600 for decent 4k HDR, I'm aware, and that's extremely cheap for a supposedly expensive new television format. Go do some real research since you don't do any work :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm telling you your 4k set is really just the latest 1080p. They reselling technology as new tech and you're eating it up like groceries. The blacks are blacker on oled.. But the difference isn't New. The same shyt was said for 1080p, there is no difference which is why the prices have dropped to dirt cheap. You said $600 for decent 4k HDR, I'm aware, and that's extremely cheap for a supposedly expensive new television format. Go do some real research since you don't do any work :hubie:
If a 6 Series TCL tv is "really just the latest 1080p" then tell us what you rockin with window shopa? :DAIGOMJLOL:
Google TCL 6 series yourself. It's the least expensive true 4K HDR10 set available and is often put up against TVs significantly more expensive than $600.
But here we are back to your feminine tactics. You sucked your teeth when you see this post didn't you? :DAIGOSABU2:
All I said to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON, was that I still by 4K discs because of the difference in quality vs streaming.
Here we are still reading your dissertations about the amazing TVs available at your local walmart right now for $299 next to the faux timberland boots and $5 dvd bargain bin. :laff:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I used to work for Comcast, I'm hip.
Digital games are cheaper in general. And too often you can get them for $10 which is why it's evolving to services and free to play. If a game becomes popular then those players will likely spend a little on cosmetics. The money from that is often better than what sales would have been.

Let's say 2million people buy a $60..well 500,000 buy it at that price and the rest is bought at various prices over the time it takes to reach 2 million sold. That's 90-105million roughly. A free to play that is popular will have 20-200million players. If you can get them to spend $5 you making 100million-1billion. They sell packs that range from $20-$100 usually, it averages out to big money for not charging. That's the future bruh, that or Gamepass type services
Q9utJd41_o.gif

I'm a just hoping that Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft has the best interest for players when digital only goes full in effect, since ISPs don't care. That's all I'm asking. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Recently found that TCL for $430 :win: