Xbox One interface is clean, uncluttered, and poweful

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
MS is a software company its their fortay, Sony has always been behind on the software front.

You know this is the dumbest meme out there, all because of the difficulty of the cell and split memory pool put so much restraint on their OS with a large footprint. Now mind you with the difficulty of the CELL architecture they were still able to make the best looking games with less memory and guess what games are? Software go figure. Now with unified memory and lots of it, this meme will die.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster

nope.jpg

What does this prove?

It looks the same as I described. Similar to the iphone apps are suspended in ram for easy recovery but that doesn't mean they are both running at the same time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know this is the dumbest meme out there, all because of the difficulty of the cell and split memory pool put so much restraint on their OS with a large footprint. Now mind you with the difficulty of the CELL architecture they were still able to make the best looking games with less memory and guess what games are? Software go figure. Now with unified memory and lots of it, this meme will die.

So M$ being a software company is a meme now :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What does this prove?

It looks the same as I described. Similar to the iphone apps are suspended in ram for easy recovery but that doesn't mean they are both running at the same time.

I can switch between the games/apps instantly and pickup. :beli:

like i said, you don't have a Vita so holla at cats who actually have one. :usure:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What does this prove?

You can listen to music while playing a game. You can use an internet browser when you have the game up. You can use Skype while in-game. So yes, you can run things at the same time.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Maybe if they were better with software, they wouldn't have made those decisions:manny:

At the time of the PS3, from what I understand Sony was like how the US Goverment was before 9/11. FBI and CIA and all the other agencies didn't share info with each other. This is why when the PS4 was designed they went the post 9/11 US Goverment and everybody got in on the act. So Ken Kutaragi had carte blance on the PS3 because of the PS2. He made all the design decisions, as perviously mentioned the PS4 is made with more than one mind.