Xbox One interface is clean, uncluttered, and poweful

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've seen several videos of Xbox 1 performing live and not once seen a glitch as embarrassing as this, friend

perhaps you can help me out and find some footage of a comparable malfunction on a X1?
Seeing a ps4 glitch doesnt make me want to buy an xbox one and doesnt give me reservations about the quality of the product any more than a 60 percent failure rate of xbox 360 giving you reservations about the xbox 360, xbox one or Microsofts Quality department. Please go have some water friend. You're acting dehydrated mentally right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's already been confirmed that it doesn't. It may hold them in ram for quick recovery, but it can't run two apps/games at the same time.

You don't have a Vita....I do.... :leostare:

You can have multiple games and apps running at the same time. The "amount" of open apps/games depends on the memory needed.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's already been confirmed that it doesn't. It may hold them in ram for quick recovery, but it can't run two apps/games at the same time.
Surely Sony can accomplish this same feature that is already on the vita on more powerful hardware? Or does that make too much sense for you?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Surely Sony can accomplish this same feature that is already on the vita on more powerful hardware? Or does that make too much sense for you?
More powerful harware has nothing to do with the capabilities built into the system. Could they do it? Yes did they do it? :manny:

Why can't remote play be used while using other apps? If the system could truly multitask that shouldn't be a problem?

Why isn't Sony talking about these multitasking features?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@MeachTheMonster

nope.jpg