Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
not getting day one

I kinda want that PS4 tho :noah:

but I always been an xbot :to:

that 100$ difference is getting me plus PSN being free

sorry my breh :salute:

haven't been on xbox in a lil bit.. I forreal only play NBA2k13 on it. I'll add you tho cuz you know damn well I'm copping that GTA5 :youngsabo:

XBL is free if you look in the coli :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's why I'm trading both my 360 and ps3 in after I play dark souls and gta.

I won't have that problem:win:

But GameStop does have a program where you can upgrade your 360 games for the next gen version for $10

Any word on GTA 5 for next gen?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn I wonder how Sony dropped the ball with EA and no longer getting timed DLC 1st with BF. Did M$ back up the money truck?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/19/46...eportedly-an-xbox-one-exclusive-fighting-game

Fighter Within reportedly an Xbox One-exclusive fighting game

An apparent Google cache captured from Ubisoft's Fighter Within website suggests that it is an Xbox One-exclusive fighting game using Microsoft's next-generation Kinect sensor.

According to the cache, captured by Fusible, the game is a "total-body combat experience, "involving kicks, punches, counters, throws, combos and special moves. Players will be able to use the environment to their advantage by collecting "totems and position them wisely in the arena to power up" attacks. The game will also feature local and online multiplayer.

Ubisoft registered a domain earlier this week for the possible new title called Fighter Within and the company also snagged FighterWithinGame.com through Go Daddy in June. Both sites redirect to a teaser page that displays "Coming Soon." Ubisoft is expected to reveal details on a new next-gen title at Gamescom, which is taking place Aug. 21-25 in Cologne, Germany. Polygon will be on-site reporting to bring you all of the news.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn I wonder how Sony dropped the ball with EA and no longer getting timed DLC 1st with BF. Did M$ back up the money truck?

EA and MS are in bed together, but please believe that will change once those PS4 sales and more importantly software sales for next gen CLEARLY show PS4 giving EA more revenue. Gotta remember that the dude who ran the Xbox 360 division "left" after the RROD fiasco and went to be president of EA Sports. Now he is CEO of EA and of course him and MS are buddy buddy still.

Won't matter though. EA forgot that Sony made them so much money on the PS1 and PS2 after they fell out with Sega. It's only so much MS can moneyhat.