Xbox One games list

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Games :win: This will be a glorious holiday season. KI. and Forza 5 here I come!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Apparently every title on this list will be available the day the X1 is released. That doesn't mean they can't be released before the X1.......I think

that's kinda what I was getting at when I said it's gonna be a complicated holiday season. I imagine they'll hold out on the next gen versions until said console is actually released. but it's gonna be a dilemma for some people in that they could play BF4 (or whatever) right now on the current gen, or wait a couple weeks to play on next gen. that may sound silly (not being able to wait a week) but there is a lot of pressure with these games to be in there 'day one'. maybe you think you can resist, but then you see everyone on your frinds list playing that game... :sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's kinda what I was getting at when I said it's gonna be a complicated holiday season. I imagine they'll hold out on the next gen versions until said console is actually released. but it's gonna be a dilemma for some people in that they could play BF4 (or whatever) right now on the current gen, or wait a couple weeks to play on next gen. that may sound silly (not being able to wait a week) but there is a lot of pressure with these games to be in there 'day one'. maybe you think you can resist, but then you see everyone on your frinds list playing that game... :sadcam:
That's why I'm trading both my 360 and ps3 in after I play dark souls and gta.

I won't have that problem:win:

But GameStop does have a program where you can upgrade your 360 games for the next gen version for $10

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

day one preorders are sold out for both.
not getting day one
Get a xbox first :youngsabo:

Than the PS4 2-3 years down the line.:youngsabo:
I kinda want that PS4 tho :noah:

but I always been an xbot :to:

that 100$ difference is getting me plus PSN being free
Xbox breh :myman:
why haven't u added me yet breh? :ufdup:
sorry my breh :salute:

haven't been on xbox in a lil bit.. I forreal only play NBA2k13 on it. I'll add you tho cuz you know damn well I'm copping that GTA5 :youngsabo:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
not getting day one

I kinda want that PS4 tho :noah:

but I always been an xbot :to:

that 100$ difference is getting me plus PSN being free

sorry my breh :salute:

haven't been on xbox in a lil bit.. I forreal only play NBA2k13 on it. I'll add you tho cuz you know damn well I'm copping that GTA5 :youngsabo:
I guess you didnt get the news, Psn+ is not free :smugbiden: