Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Have fun with P2P
yAzCpYV.png
:usure:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Are you gonna admit you got excited for no reason or do I have to continue clowing your dumbass :yeshrug:

Your call..
You're 45, broke, fat and shytting your pants over troll videogame threads at 3 in the morning while your children sleep on a used, cum-stained mattress you purchased from a dirty old man on craigslist. Pillows, blankets and sheets included. You have the general intelligence of a 6th grader.

You're not in a position to clown anybody Corkdog. :smugbiden:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This Chris dorner cat has to be the wackest nikka on planet coli.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
i'll take a strong track record then one with a horrendous one.

Product A's Track Record: Proper Security, Party Chat, Dedicated Servers, Halo multiplayer

Product B's Track Record: Hacked and Shut Down, No Party Chat, Terrible servers/lag, terrible/outdated controller on top of it, Less players

Now Product A has had these features and Product B is just importing these features which means there could still possibly be bugs to be worked out and problems that could occur. Product A has been an online staple since Day 1.

I'm going Product A everytime...

:win:

@ChrisDorner

THREAD

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're 45, broke, fat and shytting your pants over troll videogame threads at 3 in the morning while your children sleep on a used, cum-stained mattress you purchased from a dirty old man on craigslist. Pillows, blankets and sheets included. You have the general intelligence of a 6th grader.

You're not in a position to clown anybody Corkdog. :smugbiden:
OMG, you just sonned the fukk outta me :whew:

You do seem like someone who is upset over something, I wonder what it could be :umad:(Idiot)