Xbox nikkas "we got party chat, dedicated servers"

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Hold the fukk up @ChrisDorner Let me see if I get this straight. You say you want the best "Gaming" console but you feel that dedicated servers are a gimmick? So you want a more laggy experience in your online play? :what:This has to be a troll post or Sony got you so blind that you to spit this Bullshyt because Sony has not announced dedicated servers. Take this shyt to Neogaf and see how quickly they will shyt on you.:snoop:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm surprised Noones called you out on the fact you call a thread a troll thread when you have no responses to it :dead:

fukk out my thread fukk boy

Have fun with P2P
yAzCpYV.png

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wow.

This threads embarrassing and borderline insulting to Arcadium regulars.

You know you're self-ethered when Court only drops a couple bars.

Please go back to shyt-posting exclusively in The Locker Room and relieve our eyes from further garbage.

Nothing I didn't already know. Dedicated servers > p2p on paper but if both suffer occasional lag what the fukk is the point of bragging?

"On paper," he says. :wow: :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But there is still lag :laff: that's what I'm saying

If there wasn't lag then oh yeah it would undoubtedly be major

But dedicated servers (on 360) don't necessarily mean no lag so at the moment they are on an even paying field

And I'll repeat once again we don't know what the plan is with PS4 for that end next gen so we can speculate all we want but we gotta wait for official word

If Sony doesn't come thru they're in trouble especially cuz we gotta pay
I think your confused, the 360 doesnt have dedicated servers, most games are p2p. the current differences between the actual online of psn and live is marginal really, live has a few more features.

If you lag on a p2p network it could be due to a ton of issues. someone with bad connection will cause the whole game to be laggy, your basically connected to some random "host" home internet connection. Most times that leads to laggy matches.

But with dedicated servers you are connected to outside servers that are always up and always reliable. Everyone connects to this server and there is no host, if you start to lag in a match then 9 times outta 10 its due to YOUR shytty internet and only you are affected, the rest of the match goes on lag free for everyone else

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Party chat is a cool feature, sure.. But let's be real here it's a small bullet point & it doesn't enhance the gaming experience at all. It does have its uses though.
It enhances the gaming experience tenfold breh. Especially when you got a full squad in COD or whatever and dudes drop out or you're put on separate teams etc etc - its easier to communicate the problem and send a party invite to get the squad back together, shyt like that.

Talking with your squad only and not worrying about randoms is a plus
Chatting with a friend without having to actually be playing the same game and muting everyone else
Being in a party places your group on a separate tab (when you press the guide button) so you can quickly see what games everyone is playing and if you can join in progress without having to scroll thru your entire friends list to see who is doing what

simple shyt like that that may seem like nothing to folks who haven't experienced it but when its available on ps4 you will see how great it is

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
i'll take a strong track record then one with a horrendous one.

Product A's Track Record: Proper Security, Party Chat, Dedicated Servers, Halo multiplayer

Product B's Track Record: Hacked and Shut Down, No Party Chat, Terrible servers/lag, terrible/outdated controller on top of it, Less players

Now Product A has had these features and Product B is just importing these features which means there could still possibly be bugs to be worked out and problems that could occur. Product A has been an online staple since Day 1.

I'm going Product A everytime...

:win:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
XBL and its subscription have always been a ripoff but dedicated servers is a huge step in the right direction. Finally an XBL gold subscription make sense.

Last edited: