Xbox nikkas "we got party chat, dedicated servers"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nothing I didn't already know. Dedicated servers > p2p on paper but if both suffer occasional lag what the fukk is the point of bragging?
You seem to know how "occasional" this dedicated server lag is. And its probably comparable to P2P lag, right. So why brag. Its the same thing
Thanks for clearing that up chris. Clearing it up that you have no idea wtf you yapping about.

Struggle threads FTL :ufdup:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I have an easier time browsing the marketplace on my fukking Vita than that laggy, unresponsive piece of shyt PSN Store on the PS3. Not to mention Sony is terrible at updating it. nikkas wake up every Tuesday like "Oh shyt we gotta update the marketplace! Hurry! Unleash the kraken! :damn:" Whereas you hop on XBL right before that 9-5 and can que up whatever DLC, Demo, ETC, jet off, and come back home after work/school/whatever and indulge. I've had days where I've waited for the PSN Store to update after working 10 hour opening shifts and that bytch STILL ain't updated. :what:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So all this time Xbox nikkas brag about dedicated servers and Xbox live right now doesn't even use them?! :dead:

I just play games & the way these nikkas were talking I woulda thought all of the games had dedicated servers.

& lol party chat been on shyt before the Xbox my nikka you can stop with that right now
Na gears the only xbox game wit ded servers, and it only did it in ranked games, they had cause the lag In gears 1 and 2 was bad

If we had ded servers on current xbox it wouldnt be any reason to be boasting or to be excited about, u need to sit down some where, any body that plays online know ded servers is a big deal, games like madden/2k/cod/any other online game that doesnt have ded servers will give a advantage to one team over the other, cause the game will be played on they connection instead of a even playing field

Stick to playing story mode games bra

And what home console had party chat, what home console had all them app, what home console brought online gaming to the masses

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Na gears the only xbox game wit ded servers, and it only did it in ranked games, they had cause the lag In gears 1 and 2 was bad

If we had ded servers on current xbox it wouldnt be any reason to be boasting or to be excited about, u need to sit down some where, any body that plays online know ded servers is a big deal, games like madden/2k/cod/any other online game that doesnt have ded servers will give a advantage to one team over the other, cause the game will be played on they connection instead of a even playing field

Stick to playing story mode games bra

And what home console had party chat, what home console had all them app, what home console brought online gaming to the masses

You have mental problems for real

These threads aren't for you bruh, they require actual thought not just typing long posts hoping they make sense :pachaha:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Those are the two reasons you say Xbox live is better right?

Because you can sit & talk to your friends & the dedicated servers?

Even though people still lag in these games that have these epic dedicated servers :laff:

Party chat is a cool feature, sure.. But let's be real here it's a small bullet point & it doesn't enhance the gaming experience at all. It does have its uses though.

& the dedicated servers.. :comeon:

If there was never lag then I'd be like okay cool that's something to brag about but I have just as many problems on Xbox 360 games online as I do with ps3 (neither happen often but it does happen)

So you nikkas basically letting Microsoft successfully market shyt that makes you be like "xbox live the goat :noah:"

But nothing they're doing is really that crazy.

When you look at it for what it really is, we're paying for the IDEA of a premium service. It really doesn't do much more or things much better than the currently FREE PSN. I don't mind paying but I'm not gonna act like its console gaming on roids like most of you are.

Do they even do ANYTHING noticibly better? Maybe security? I mean people's credit card info gets stolen on there so idk about security either, Xbox live does have less downtime though so :ehh:

I'm excited to see how the two online services compare to each other next gen, and don't come in acting like you know because YOU DON'T.
The goalpost has been moved. Now, the feature that makes xbox better is television and hand motion/voice controls.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
a whole titangraph complaining about features you don't have

Playstanleys on that struggle troll wave :wow:

Let your anger go, PS4 will eventually catch up to X1 features in 2018 or so
Vzm8B.gif

Just quit while you're ahead.

Save your cut and paste Xbox response for another thread

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Better as an entertainment device, definitely.

As a gaming console.. :lupe:

So gaming is not entertainment now? :lupe:

You the same clown that said "Who needs better AI processing?"

Now you trying to create ways to bash dedicated servers :laff:

Look at these Playstanleys y'all.

X1 will have it. PS4 won't. One is clearly better than the other. case closed

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So gaming is not entertainment now? :lupe: