Xbox is looking to open and acquire game studios

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hasn't Phil been saying this since they launched the original xbox one. :snooze:

He wasn't involved with Xbox then he came aboard what two years ago and has been steadily improving the brand again.

What happened to bungie? .....

They wanted to make something different other then Halo Microsoft said no make Halo so they sold the rights completely or however that process goes then left to do their own thing. Microsoft again shot themselves because Destiny turned out to be a system seller across the board

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty funny that people don't really know what they want,

Ask them why they dont have a nintendo?

"They might not have 3rd party support, i dont' want to just play exclusives"

Ask them why they dont have a xbox?

"They don't have any exclusives"

Ask them why they have a ps4?

"They have all the exclusives"

:mjlol:

Microsoft needs to bite that bullet and drop the highest end console, buy up a company like capcom instead of dead ones like rare and lion head. And have a small japanese team that can work on "dat anime"

Sony is so ingrained into people, even when the xbox was winning against the ps3 there were plenty of stan's that refuse to pick one up.

Do I think the average person should go out and buy a xb1x? No

I think The ps4 is the only system you need when it comes to a broad spectrum of gaming currently. Not a pro just a reg old ps4.

I also think that anyone with a 4k tv and that plays mostly 3rd party games is doing themselves a huge disservice by not getting a xb1x

And anyone who wants to play a little bit of gaming here and there should get a switch.

The best budget gaming system right now is the xbox one 229 will get you gaming current gen.

its really not that hard.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:if y'all think Capcom is in bad shape now they would be "in name only" if they get bought by Microsoft. A good number of big Japanese companies got a lot of things going on in Japan that we in the west don't know about.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You speak on games you don't care to play every single day. The hell are you talking about? :laff:
Is that right? So, name the game I haven't played :popcorn:

Now that you're taking a break from talking out the ass, he said he hasn't played halo since halo reach (But probably h3) And said he had no desire to play a non Bungie halo. I don't get why you feel intimidated because I'm more experienced than you kid. I didn't have my dad to live vicariously thru, and you can't go back because you spend 20min on a game. You didn't play games like Metroid the way you playing Destiny today, but I did :francis: You will never be on my level, when you grow a pair you got the lifetime open Xbox invitation :umad: