Xbox is looking to open and acquire game studios

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So what they can basically have them be a street fighter developer. Microsoft pretty much aquires a developer to make one game that see revenue and nothing else. 343 studios just Halo. Turn 10 just Forza. Lionhead studios Fable. Black Tusk Gears. Microsoft has first party developers they just have them restricted to creating one franchise of game. Microsoft should have these studios take risks and develop a diversity of titles.

Don't even get me started on rare
You act as if the games you mentioned aren't amazing today :stopitslime:

Let me get you started on rare, Kameo was great, so was nuts and bolts. Sea of thieves is extremely ambitious yet the hate that gets tossed around about it by people says everything. Rare is back, will you take the time to actually play it yourself? Tbc...

As for This threads topic, I can name one of the games in question. Player Unknowns battle grounds :francis:

Cuphead 2 is gonna be epic as well :win:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act as if the games you mentioned aren't amazing today :stopitslime:

Let me get you started on rare, Kameo was great, so was nuts and bolts. Sea of thieves is extremely ambitious yet the hate that gets tossed around about it by people says everything. Rare is back, will you take the time to actually play it yourself? Tbc...

As for This threads topic, I can name one of the games in question. Player Unknowns battle grounds :francis:

Cuphead 2 is gonna be epic as well :win:

Halo and Gears are getting stale. Insomniac is ready for the green light for a sequel to sunset overdrive and Microsoft is bullshyttin because it didn't sell as well as they hoped. They play shyt too safe. As for rare two games killer instinct and rare replay on the one so far. They coulda dropped another conkers or banjoo but the decided to come out with that fukk ass luckys tale which is a one off.

Last edited:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Interesting.

However, we are at least 3 years from anything tangible from this. Maybe even longer. For reference, it took 3 years after buying Minecraft of all things to push anything that significantly had Microsoft DNA in it., (better together)

Sounds alot like they are prepping for next generation and honestly, support at the start of a gen has never been Microsofts problem.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Halo and Gears are getting stale. Insomniac is ready for the green light for a sequel to sunset overdrive and Microsoft is bullshyttin because it didn't sell as well as they hoped. They play shyt too safe. As for rare two games killer instinct and rare replay on the one so far. They coulda dropped another conkers or banjoo but the decided to come out with that fukk ass luckys tale which is a one off.
So you have Gears 4 and Halo 5 bruh, yes or no :popcorn:
You saying Microsoft bullshyttin on Sunset 2? No, gamers was slow to hop on it, now did they secure a sequel? You have no real idea what is going on behind the scenes. But I can assure you Sunset 2 is a likely story. As for Rare, they are working on 3 games right now and NONE of them are Super Lucky's Tale :stop: But at least you tried, right...
Rare before they got bought :wow:

Silicon knights when they were Nintendo 2nd party :wow:

Microsoft needs to open new studios. They would just ruin any studio they buy.
You play Twisted Metal lately :wow:

Socom says hi, whatever happened to that PC version that was also supposed to be a console exclusive on PS4 :laff:

I can seriously go on for a second here, but I got other fish to fry so :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise SHUT THE fukk UP.

These dumbasses just LET repeat LET EA steal Bioware along with Mass freaking Effect. lol. Imagine Sony letting EA steal Sucker Punch?
They didn't want to own Mass Effect or they would have. They got a Sci-fi franchise, they need to publish different universes. Maybe buying Crystal Dynamics or whoever is in charge of Tomb Raider would have made more sense in terms of building a portfolio. Remedy would be another good buy if they can get them to make a game more than once a decade. They do a good job scouting and working with small devs. From games like Inside to Limbo to Cuphead and others. Microsoft has their foot in the doors of future gaming companies...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They didn't want to own Mass Effect or they would have. They got a Sci-fi franchise, they need to publish different universes. Maybe buying Crystal Dynamics or whoever is in charge of Tomb Raider would have made more sense in terms of building a portfolio. Remedy would be another good buy if they can get them to make a game more than once a decade. They do a good job scouting and working with small devs. From games like Inside to Limbo to Cuphead and others. Microsoft has their foot in the doors of future gaming companies...

Read my post again.