Xbox is about to leave Playstation in the Dust!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So they are about to leave PlayStation in the dust due to Gamepass and Xcloud?

Gamepass didn’t do shyt to stop the PS4 steamrolling the Xbox One, nor has it stopped the PS5 from taking a 2:1 lead but next year it’ll be different? The same year that Sony is dropping its multimillion selling franchises? :mjlol:

And this fantasy that Xcloud will somehow lead to billions of gamers worldwide playing halo on their laptops in Mumbai is just that, a fantasy.
Stan sales brehs :mjlol:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I've rocked with Sony since the PS1 without analog sticks on the controller.

PS2 and PS3 are great systems

The PS4 was :ld:

Last year I got a PS5 for my son and honestly I wasn't impressed. The whole experience is bland like the PS4 was.

Earlier this year I was able to get an Xbox Series X and it's been a great experience so far. Game Pass is amazing and such a great concept. Especially for people who don't want to pay 70 bucks for every game that comes out.

Xbox Series X > PS5

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've rocked with Sony since the PS1 without analog sticks on the controller.

PS2 and PS3 are great systems

The PS4 was :ld:

Last year I got a PS5 for my son and honestly I wasn't impressed. The whole experience is bland like the PS4 was.

Earlier this year I was able to get an Xbox Series X and it's been a great experience so far. Game Pass is amazing and such a great concept. Especially for people who don't want to pay 70 bucks for every game that comes out.

Xbox Series X > PS5
:mjlol:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I imagine most people who buy xboxs are america stans. I'll stay with quality over here on ps5:hhh:
I think its more casual gamers. My friends who have Xboxes don't game much. My brother has an Xbox and he's barely uses it.
I just got one because my brother has one.

Deman

All Star
Daps
sony need to give us multiplayer games n make some fun easy games for regular gamers

letting nintendo with its dyke tactics be more profitable smh

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let me guess without reading the the replies... Sony boys talking about systen sold.

The entire article is supporting the idea that Microsoft has the cranes in place to win next gen.

Gamepass is a big factor along with Xcloud which is live in 26 countries.
Smart Delivery
20 plus developers creating AAA and AA games.

Xbox also has the most anticipated games online such as Starfield Elders Fallout to name a few.

Deman

All Star
Daps
Let me guess without reading the the replies... Sony boys talking about systen sold.

The entire article is supporting the idea that Microsoft has the cranes in place to win next gen.

Gamepass is a big factor along with Xcloud which is live in 26 countries.
Smart Delivery
20 plus developers creating AAA and AA games.

Xbox also has the most anticipated games online such as Starfield Elders Fallout to name a few.
gamepass is the real deal. gamers downplaying it are letting you know they havent tried it.

comparison still aint there. if xbox had the market like sony and nintendo we wouldnt be getting this kind of deal from gamepass