XBOX has gamepass, now they have Bethesda, xcloud, seriesX... WHAT MORE DO THEY HAVE TO DO?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that link shows every major publication's game awards tho :mjgrin:

metacritic just compiles others review numbers :mjgrin:

Let me troll in peace. :pachaha:

Starcraft is the first game I searched on there.

Starcraft won Game of The Year, I dont see it on there. :camby:no need to even bother looking for other titles :camby:

Starcraft even got its own IDMB saying it got game of the year :laff:

StarCraft - Awards - IMDb

go troll some other moron, that shyt dont work on me

drifter

Superstar
Daps
How can you be a gamer and not get both consoles eventually? I just don't understand yall sometimes...

Because paying $499 twice for a 5% difference in game library doesn't make sense. You can still be a gamer without being an idiot.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Because paying $499 twice for a 5% difference in game library doesn't make sense. You can still be a gamer without being an idiot.
Did you notice the word "eventually" in my post???? I don't even buy games unless they are less than $30 so in no way am I condoning buying at launch, especially when neither console has any games worth getting a new console for

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjgrin:

wheres Fable 2 on that list @Rekkapryde :mjgrin: you gotta come better than that if you gone aim at the king :mjgrin: please never link wikipedia to me ever again in an argument :martin:

latest

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Then you quoting me was pointless. Go back and look at my edit, quote me once more, and try again...

No need, I understood fine enough the first time.

There is no point in owning both an Xbox & Playstation. Not when both companies are opening their exclusives to PC and not when most people are going where their friends are. That's how this works.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What more do they have to do to become leading console? In. Quick turn of events it seems as if they might have the upper hand especially with Bethesda
I mean didn't the 360 beat out the ps3 in NA? Because of 1 the high price point and 2. because it was a piece of shyt? Xbox needs good IP's, all they have is Forza & Halo. Funny thing is during the xbox and xbox 360 era they had a lot of good ip's (Bioshock, condemned)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fable 2 isnt on that list either :martin:

type in Fable Highly Acclaimed in your google search bar, you will get about 2.5 million results :martin:

highly acclaimed and game of the year isn't the same my friend. :mjgrin:

in that same link with all game of the year award winners from various publications, I searched for "Gears Of War" and it won 4 times, Halo1/2 seven times. :mjgrin:

UhlqNLb.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
highly acclaimed and game of the year isn't the same my friend. :mjgrin:

in that same link with all game of the year award winners from various publications, I searched for "Gears Of War" and it won 4 times, Halo1/2 seven times. :mjgrin:

UhlqNLb.png
Wheres Starcraft? Diablo 2? unreal tournament? fable 2? If its missing even just 1 game then the list shouldnt even be talked about :martin: if you click any of those links it clearly mentions Fable game of the year :martin:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean didn't the 360 beat out the ps3 in NA? Because of 1 the high price point and 2. because it was a piece of shyt? Xbox needs good IP's, all they have is Forza & Halo. Funny thing is during the xbox and xbox 360 era they had a lot of good ip's (Bioshock, condemned)
How can all they have be Forza and halo, when they also have gears and all the Bethesda games