XBOX has gamepass, now they have Bethesda, xcloud, seriesX... WHAT MORE DO THEY HAVE TO DO?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fable games have always been shyt, lol @ comparing any of them to the Souls series.
Fable aint coming until like 2023 at the earliest. Better to compared it with God of war 2 or whatever naughty dog is making.
No. It wasn’t back in its hey day. Lol. There was some people even shytting on Fable back then.
Fable has never been anything other than "decent".

What makes u think its gonna blow shyt away?

are you guys thinking of another game? Fable won Game Of The Year and RPG of the year and was one of the best selling game of 2005.. at one point it was one of the highest critically claimed game of all time :dwillhuh: then again I always forget im posting on the arcadium which seems to be the opposite of the real world

maybe yall are thinking of the sequals which werent well received...

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
are you guys thinking of another game? Fable won Game Of The Year and RPG of the year and was one of the best selling game of 2005.. at one point it was one of the highest critically claimed game of all time :dwillhuh: then again I always forget im posting on the arcadium which seems to be the opposite of the real world

I thought you was talking about the reboot , not the 2005 version lol. Why you bringing up a 2005 game against a lauch tittle in 2020?
but yes, i believe demon's soul which is a lauch tittle will review better than 2005 fable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I'm talking about the original fable for the og xbox. I remember that game being hyped to hell only to end up being linear action game with shallow RPG elements.

I got that game for my birthday one year expecting greatness, it was merely iight.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm talking about the original fable for the og xbox. I remember that game being hyped to hell only to end up being linear action game with shallow RPG elements.

I got that game for my birthday one year expecting greatness, it was merely iight.

that game won Game Of The Year despite your critical acclaim.

I thought you was talking about the reboot , not the 2005 version lol. Why you bringing up a 2005 game against a lauch tittle in 2020?
but yes, i believe demon's soul which is a lauch tittle will review better than 2005 fable.

damn dude you should really go see a doctor about your cognitive reading ability.

I asked a question to you asking if you dont think Fable (the new one coming out) will compete with PS5 titles.
Other people quoted me and said original Fable sucked and no one liked it and it wasnt well received.
I pulled out receipts saying original Fable did excellent, got Game of The Year, was critically acclaimed, was one of the best selling games of the year it came out, etc.

follow along man

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dont care what award it won, I have never heard anyone talk about that game like it was a classic.

The only reason that has ever been mentioned since its release is to discuss all the promises that were made before release compared to how bare bones it was at release.

:mjlol:

Fable was the original No man's sky.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Other people quoted me and said original Fable sucked and no one liked it and it wasnt well received.
No one claimed that it wasn't well received by the gaming press, but user reviews of the game do not hold up as well.

You might be remembering how IGN gave it a good score, but I remember the controversy surrounding the game when it was released. People were literally calling the developers liars for false claims made all the way up until people actually played it for themselves.

They put so much hype into it supposedly having a huge open world that was constantly evolving with age. shyt turned out to be extremely linear with shallow rpg mechanics that tied your characters age to skill points.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

damn dude you should really go see a doctor about your cognitive reading ability.

I asked a question to you asking if you dont think Fable (the new one coming out) will compete with PS5 titles.
I pulled out receipts saying original Fable did excellent, got Game of The Year, was critically acclaimed, was one of the best selling games of the year it came out, etc.

follow along man
Or maybe your wording is confusing. If you talking about the new fable , why bring it up against launch day games? That game ain't coming out until 2023 the earliest.

If you talking about old fable , that's a 2005 game...again why bring it up ?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How can you be a gamer and not get both consoles eventually? I just don't understand yall sometimes...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
List of Game of the Year awards - Wikipedia

*looks for Fable 1*

*tumbleweeds*

Fable

*85 Metacritic* :leostare:

:troll:

im not sure how you understand things work even though you give a good show on here

metacritic wasnt around in 2005. So judging metacritic for more recent reviews of an old game doesnt seem fair here.
Game of The Year awards are nominated through multiple companies.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Comes to Xbox This Autumn

"The original Fable has sold more than 1.5 million copies and is highly acclaimed, earning numerous awards such as Game of the Year and RPG of the Year."

also, how dare you still use wikipedia to prove video game points :aicmon: you know fukking better :aicmon: anyone can edit wikipedias and on top of that they are rarely accurate :aicmon: why dont you go ahead and use the wildly inaccurate NPD from VGChartz as well to bring up some more failed points knowing that most game companies dont release their sales info to NPD and its optional :aicmon:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
This aint gonna go anywhere... :francis:

Repeat of what happened to RARE :usure:

924d13fb8d9869e4e4f9f6279f675f85.jpg

RARE was the 90s golden Goose until Microsoft bought em, then they got ran into the ground:wow:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im not sure how you understand things work even though you give a good show on here

metacritic wasnt around in 2005. So judging metacritic for more recent reviews of an old game doesnt seem fair here.
Game of The Year awards are nominated through multiple companies.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Comes to Xbox This Autumn

"The original Fable has sold more than 1.5 million copies and is highly acclaimed, earning numerous awards such as Game of the Year and RPG of the Year."

that link shows every major publication's game awards tho :mjgrin:

metacritic just compiles others review numbers :mjgrin:

Let me troll in peace. :pachaha: