Xbox got one Quantum Break 10/10 gamespot

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Game is probably fine...the consoles aren't the problem this generation it's the reviewers/youtubers. They are solely responsible for getting the hype train rolling on games and then jumping off before the train hits the station - on release they're critical of the title based off the hype THEY created. It's seriously :what: the f*ck worthy.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll still check it out, but I won't be paying 60 for this game. I didn't do it for The Order and I won't do it for this.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
But there's 90+ games on metacritic that you yourself called mediocre.:heh:

its not his fault. the problem with games journalism is that a 7 is mediocre instead of a 5. its not hard to get accusmed to that weird ass curve when every week for the past 6 years theres been a game with a 90+ on metacritic :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And...?

77 is not a good look. I expected more :manny:
Just don't understand why you put so much stock into MC scores.

I'm sure they wanted/expected more than 77, but there's plenty of 9s and 8s up there. There's really only a couple "bad" reviews that bring he score way down.

I'm gonna play it before I call it "mediocre"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just don't understand why you put so much stock into MC scores.

I'm sure they wanted/expected more than 77, but there's plenty of 9s and 8s up there. There's really only a couple "bad" reviews that bring he score way down.

I'm gonna play it before I call it "mediocre"
71 critics breh. There are more than a couple bad reviews. I'm gonna play it too (I already bought it), but my expectations have been substantially lowered

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its not his fault. the problem with games journalism is that a 7 is mediocre instead of a 5. its not hard to get accusmed to that weird ass curve when every week for the past 6 years theres been a game with a 90+ on metacritic :francis:

Metacritic scores have gone down on average over the last couple years. A 78 today would have been a 85+ easy a couple years ago.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Can't lie reviews made me back off a day one purchase, I'll wait till its 40 and since this is a Microsoft exclusive it'll be about 2 weeks