Xbox got one Quantum Break 10/10 gamespot

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The gamespot review sounded similar to my experience with The Order 1886, which IMO wasn't a bad game.
I read that QB has 20 minute cut scenes between each of the 5 chapters and the choices don't really matter much at all. Not a huge deal to me though, especially being a fan of MGS in its day of endless cut scenes and dialogue.
We'll see how other reviews pan out. I'm still interested in the game and will likely buy it this week off the strength of how much I enjoyed Alan Wake. It would be a shame if the game ends up being mediocre though.
We got Nate on deck though so I'm good either way.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The gamespot review sounded similar to my experience with The Order 1886, which IMO wasn't a bad game.
I read that QB has 20 minute cut scenes between each of the 5 chapters and the choices don't really matter much at all. Not a huge deal to me though, especially being a fan of MGS in its day of endless cut scenes and dialogue.
We'll see how other reviews pan out. I'm still interested in the game and will likely buy it this week off the strength of how much I enjoyed Alan Wake. It would be a shame if the game ends up being mediocre though.
We got Nate on deck though so I'm good either way.

Interested in the game but im definitely redboxing this. If its more than a one and done affair then ill get it used or something.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Interested in the game but im definitely redboxing this. If its more than a one and done affair then ill get it used or something.
Makes sense. My gut tells me I'll be picking it up day one regardless, but there's still a little time left for me to change my mind. The Division has 100% of my attention right now anyway. Game has been surprisingly good. Definitely one of my favorites this gen.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Damn, that sucks. Say it ain't so Remedy

:flabbynsick: after Max Payne

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Combat and graphics looks dope. I just wanna play it off of those two things alone. first day torrent it is then.