Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You trolling?

??? I'm not fake rich at all. If you think having a good pc is rich by all means go ahead. I have said on here multiple times I don't have kids and make like 50-60k a year in the midwest. so yeah I can afford to buy random tech shyt when I want to.

Im broke compared to the millionaires that proliferate the coli n have never claimed anything but :ehh:
I'm just telling you how you're projecting yourself
Bro why you are explaining yourself man. Ignore the nonsense
Shutup nikka. You started the coli xbox group and let that shyt die. Next time I open that group up and see you cheesing I'm negging you.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm just telling you how you're projecting yourself

Shutup nikka. You started the coli xbox group and let that shyt die. Next time I open that group up and see you cheesing I'm negging you.

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not seeing a down grade. Honestly if some one told me that pic was from the last Skyrim game I would have believed them.

I wanted that shyt to be like a darker version of skyrim which i initially thought it would be but saw the trailer today and looks like graphically cartoon bullshyt...:hhh::snoop:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4k screenshots Avowed look crazy... I think those rumors were true that that they redid the game

FyYbemSagAAWJaQ

FyYbe7ZaIAA9i1h

FyYbfThaUAAYiE_
Damn!
Looks so good.
Avowed, Fable, Hellblade like all of these games are really great looking.
Again, maybe I'm just outta touch (or not a hater....) but I don't understand how
anyone can watch this showing after Sony's and the first thing they think is "Mid".

Especially when the past year and a half has been "lol Where are the games breh???".