Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
These sony stan fakkits ruin every thread with their nonsense. shyt is so corny and unfunny. I come in here to see the news and look at trailers/videos, not read corny nikka concern trolling like reddit or resetera cacs. :camby:
If you're not interested in Xbox and hate it, stop following and talking about it. That's what masculine grown adult men do.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
These sony stan fakkits ruin every thread with their nonsense. shyt is so corny and unfunny. I come in here to see the news and look at trailers/videos, not read corny nikka concern trolling like reddit or resetera cacs. :camby:
If you're not interested in Xbox and hate it, stop following and talking about it. That's what masculine grown adult men do.
pot_kettle-1476808530-9119.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Post where I do that so your post can make any sense, clown.
It's about your post, not about you. If you didn't have this same energy two weeks ago, I don't want to hear it :mjlol: Can't cry about what happens here and then be silent when it happens on the other thread. Ironically the two posters who liked your post were the most guilty. Just enjoy the show:salute:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished watching Xbox Showcase. This is the best Xbox has ever done. They are always disappointed after disappointment. They step up this time. I gave them a B

I noticed that a lot of multiple games show gameplay. Xbox-exclusive games didn't show gameplay, too many coming in 2024 except Starfield.

However, Starfield is an interesting one cause the graphics are meh, especially NPC and facial animations, and shyt looks like come from earlier Xbox One/PS4 graphics. The watch and controller edition and headset edition are dope as fukk. I'm happy they reveal release date. I would def play Starfield.

Seriously, who gives a fukk about Xbox Series Small 1TB :what:? Nobody asks for that shyt. Why not make XSX 1TB or 2TB that would make sense.

That games got my attention are

Starfield

Fable (Didnt show gameplay :francis: )

Star Wars Outlaws (didn't show gameplay :francis: )

South of Midnight ( didn't show gameplay :francis:)

Path of the Goddess

I'm excited for Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I just finished watching Xbox Showcase. This is the best Xbox has ever done. They are always disappointed after disappointment. They step up this time. I gave them a B

I noticed that a lot of multiple games show gameplay. Xbox-exclusive games didn't show gameplay, too many coming in 2024 except Starfield.

However, Starfield is an interesting one cause the graphics are meh, especially NPC and facial animations, and shyt looks like come from earlier Xbox One/PS4 graphics. The watch and controller edition and headset edition are dope as fukk. I'm happy they reveal release date. I would def play Starfield.

Seriously, who gives a fukk about Xbox Series Small 1TB :what:? Nobody asks for that shyt. Why not make XSX 1TB or 2TB that would make sense.

Starfield

Path of the Goddess

Fable was gameplay when he was trying to smash her on the table.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Just seen all this heat…good lawd thank you for Gamepass :whew:

That south of midnight, Starfield, clockwork, that townwhatever , Fable, AVOWED :ohlawd:, there’s too much puff to name. shyt even got me thinking about getting back into cyberpunk:noah:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Starfield

Path of the Goddess

X been 1TB since launch