Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This showcase just as trash as the Sony showcase. :francis:

Spiderman is better than anything Xbox has shown though.
Starfield>>>>>>>all that shyt
Guess I'll be building a new pc this year after all :ohhh:
I don't really enjoy gaming on my PC, but I'm seriously considering finally building a new PC for Starfield with mods and maxed out everything:sadcam:
Wish this had co-op or some sort of online play
If only
ship vats and docking enemy ships :ohhh:
:blessed:
boarding actions. about to get my expanse on :wow:
:blessed:
South of Midnight, Fable - we need some goddamned gameplay at some point - Starfield and I guess maybe the Star Wars game came out on my list. Everything else... eh.... I'll need questions answered before I consider them,

Avowed not looking at all how I thought it would is unexpected. I trust Obsidian, but... man, they need to drop this game and immediately get to work on Fallout. It's the best ROI Microsoft can get out of the purchases. If they drop a New Vegas successor, it'll justify the expenditures almost assuredly on it's own.
This
They’re probably too busy stalking all things MS and Xbox, friend.:manny:
Fixed
Good overall presentation for gamepass.

It was worth getting gamepass locked in for 3 years with the Xbox live gold trick.
:wow:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
you can make your character black though:manny:

your username and avatar are of a fictional white cop:skip:

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't really enjoy gaming on my PC, but I'm seriously considering finally building a new PC for Starfield with mods and maxed out everything:sadcam:
Same.

I do the same shyt every gen. Start off with the consoles then when shyt starts getting janky i always end up back gaming on PC.

I just really prefer playing on consoles, but i ain’t playing this piff at struggle levels :smh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
there you go. making up fantasies. I literally just told you I would prefer microsoft come out with good games and you think I'm lying for some reason.

I'll be purchasing Starfield day one, primarily because I watched that showcase and it looks cool. So no I didn't just watch this for no reason or to antagonize you goofy xbot serfs. It actually spurred me to purchase that shyt, which I assume was the pupose of said showcase :mjlol:
Shut Yo fake rich ass up nikka :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shut Yo fake rich ass up nikka :mjlol:
You trolling?

??? I'm not fake rich at all. If you think having a good pc is rich by all means go ahead. I have said on here multiple times I don't have kids and make like 50-60k a year in the midwest. so yeah I can afford to buy random tech shyt when I want to.

Im broke compared to the millionaires that proliferate the coli n have never claimed anything but :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You trolling?

??? I'm not fake rich at all. If you think having a good pc is rich by all means go ahead. I have said on here multiple times I don't have kids and make like 50-60k a year in the midwest. so yeah I can afford to buy random tech shyt when I want to.

I broke compared to the millionaires that proliferate the coli :ehh:

Bro why you are explaining yourself man. Ignore the nonsense.