Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS Showcase, SGF, and Xbox Showcase all were about the same whether cats wanna admit it or not.

Highs, lows, closing strong (like they pretty much do every year).

Was hoping for some kind of 60fps option for Starfield on the Series X, but guess not :to:
:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk outa here goofball. You know what you are in here for. :camby:

Like this shyt right here. Starfield looks great and ima play it at its best. I can admit that, and will do that. You get on the Coli taking about your $15,000 pc but still stanning :flabbynsick: PS5 games that fit your stan narrative. :wow:

there you go. making up fantasies. I literally just told you I would prefer microsoft come out with good games and you think I'm lying for some reason.

I'll be purchasing Starfield day one, primarily because I watched that showcase and it looks cool. So no I didn't just watch this for no reason or to antagonize you goofy xbot serfs. It actually spurred me to purchase that shyt, which I assume was the pupose of said showcase :mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Ok, the black Series S might be even more of a waste than the white one. Just make a diskless Series X, drop 100 dollars, and call
nah that shyt cost the same as a switch, and it has a pre holiday launch window to itself (so far) and the same day as a huge software exclusive. let's not pretend the world is full of elite gamers, and ppl with unlimited data caps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
there you go. making up fantasies. I literally just told you I would prefer microsoft come out with good games and you think I'm lying for some reason.

I'll be purchasing Starfield day one, primarily because I watched that showcase and it looks cool. So no I didn't just watch this for no reason or to antagonize you goofy xbot serfs. It actually spurred me to purchase that shyt, which I assume was the pupose of said showcase :mjlol:
Be a sony stan with a $30,000 pc brehs :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I won't even try to hate. Starfield is the killer app MS needed, finally. I don't have a good enough PC or an Xbox and I wanna play that shyt lol...

Spiderman is shortly after, so both sides eat this fall. With Zelda, Street Fighter, RE4 Remake and Diablo already out, FF later this month... Quite a year

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah that shyt cost the same as a switch, and it has a pre holiday launch window to itself (so far) and the same day as a huge software exclusive. let's not pretend the world is full of elite gamers, and ppl with unlimited data caps

This is what I don't understand about Microsoft and this Xbox Series console - its like they are trying to be in both the "hardcore" and "casual" markets but are not really doing a good job at either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I feel like im having de ja vu

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
take off a zero there bozo

In any case I don't see how this is supposed to be a diss :dwillhuh:

"hahahhahahah you can play all the games I stan in their optimal state, AND you have a ps5? tee hee I got him with this one!"
I’m still trying to figure out why you would even be in here talking about xbox or xbox games :dwillhuh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They flinging poo at the wall, trying to see what sticks best. :mjlol:
Truth is, if you don't have gamepass or a xbox by the end of the year I can't take these sony stans serious at all anymore.
it was at the xbox presentation.

instead being in here like “yeah” some great times were shown off you in here trying to downplay everything.

You got issues breh :mjlol:
That energy different all of a sudden :sas2: