Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Sony ain’t the only studio with ugly chicks now, between Hellblade and Fable, Microsoft about to make Abby look like Ana De Armas

FyW2ztAacAA5C-A
bytch looks like athlete's foot personified

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Sony ain’t the only studio with ugly chicks now, between Hellblade and Fable, Microsoft about to make Abby look like Ana De Armas

FyW2ztAacAA5C-A

bytch looks like athlete's foot personified

These same nikkas was posting fat Aloy memes in those threads, :mjlol:

Aloy looks like a cotdamn supermodel compared to Senua and whoever this is

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished the showcase and it was kinda mid... I was expecting to be blown away by avowed but the art style is very childish..:scust: forza is forza...
clockwork revolution looked like bioshock could be dope...:ld:

but I guess Starfield is the only thing going for it...:ehh: im not excited about the star suit designs... like where's the super sifi suit designs???:what: I shouldnt have to wait for mods... I talked about that last year when discussing the game...

They better hope Starfield doesnt FLOP because redfall was ASS....:mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the showcase and it was kinda mid... I was expecting to be blown away by avowed but the art style is very childish..:scust: forza is forza...
clockwork revolution looked like bioshock could be dope...:ld:

but I guess Starfield is the only thing going for it...:ehh: im not excited about the star suit designs... like where's the super sifi suit designs???:what: I shouldnt have to wait for mods... I talked about that last year when discussing the game...

They better hope Starfield doesnt FLOP because redfall was ASS....:mjlol:

all those 2024 dates were off putting