Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Additionally, I'm glad they dropped the 12 month thing because with 20/20 hindsight, it is limiting in nature.

Make us dream during your conference. So many games we know about but have never seen in action.

Perfect Dark
Fable
Project Belfry
Contraband
Indiana Jones
State of Decay 3
Project Midnight
InXiles new game
Machine Games new game
The Outer Worlds 2
Project Mara

Games we've barely seen.
Avowed
Hellblade 2
Everwild

Starfield and Forza are givens. Anything less than an 8 in terms of charting direction for future 1st party studio production is a failure for Microsoft in my opinion. Show us things that are not vaporware. It doesn't have to be this year but let us know what is coming.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm expecting a good showing. If Starfield looks piff and the extras are nice, I'll be a +1 on that Constellation Edition since it's physical.
Depending on the statue, same. $300 is kinda a lot for a collector’s edition, but if the statue is Witcher 3 level (best statue ever) or FO4-pip boy cool, it will make it easier to digest.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'll make some somewhat wildly specific predictions.

First of all I bet someone leaks more shyt or the whole thing minutes before the show begins

Show will be good (Better than Sony's and SGF)
Starfield will look good (better than what was shown before)
Hellblade will look good
Fable will be a quick trailer that looks mid to okayish
I don’t know what Avowed is but I’ll take a wild guess and say it’ll be mid/fodder
That reminds me there will be some fodder in the middle (like a lot of these shows do these days)
Indiana Jones trailer is going to look ok (of course not Uncharted level)
Contraband idk
Persona already leaked
Death Stranding director’s cut gamepass
Maybe FFVII remake
I personally hope Outer Worlds 2 is there
Wild guess but Max Payne 1 & 2 remake (multiplat)
Gears teaser
Another Forza of course (they bet not spend like 15 minutes on this game like they always do)
Halo single player dlc
State of Decay 3 will look surprising good, best in the series
Doubt it but Scalebound rebirth

No CGI but watch it be some other bs half the show like in engine trailers ran on PC or something (Greenberg and them love to play the word game)
No real huge surprises. Just a bunch of good (not necessarily great) games coming to gamepass day 1

Nothing will probably look as great as Spider Man 2 but I have a feeling the way the show flows and compared to other shows. It will be a Solid 8 out of 10 event....Xbox fans will give it a 10/10 regardless probably.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
FyV4YjHWcAcKvwC

We're ready :mjgrin: