Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Will they show stalker 2 on the Xbox Showcase
Do you know?
Because I will buy this game 1-2 week later.
Have a nice days.

Hey!

We usually do not announce or deny our participation in shows, but this one time we'll make an exception. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 will miss the June online conferences preferring to make important announcements in the upcoming months.

Our plan is to give progressive updates on what we’re planning.

:mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Stalker 2 dev's saying they won't be there definitely casts doubt on those leaked lists

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumour is that Fable & Avowed will actually be there with gameplay, if true Xbox might actually have a better showcase on their hands and this show might convince me to buy a series X, I always said it would be Starfield along with these games that would make me buy back into Xbox if they actually turn out to be good :ehh:

I don’t see Xbox ever being better than PS when it comes to the AAA story/action Games, but between Starfield, Avowed, Fable, ES6, Outer Worlds 2 and whatever the next fallout is it’s clear Xbox will have the RPG market on lock for this gen

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rumour is that Fable & Avowed will actually be there with gameplay, if true Xbox might actually have a better showcase on their hands and this show might convince me to buy a series X, I always said it would be these games that would make me buy back into Xbox if they actually turn out to be good :ehh:

I don’t see Xbox ever being better than PS when it comes to the AAA story/action Games, but between Starfield, Avowed, Fable, ES6, Outer Worlds 2 and whatever the next fallout is it’s clear Xbox will have the RPG market on lock for this gen
I always thought starfield will be the console seller, honestly people wouldn’t even second guess it if Bethesda didn’t have such bad pr the last few years
People forgot Bethesda is actually a good company
I don’t hype shyt up but I hope people not going to be shocked if starfield turns out to be the best rpg game to come out recently, and I like cyberpunk

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought starfield will be the console seller, honestly people wouldn’t even second guess it if Bethesda didn’t have such bad pr the last few years
People forgot Bethesda is actually a good company
I don’t hype shyt up but I hope people not going to be shocked if starfield turns out to be the best rpg game to come out recently, and I like cyberpunk
Yeah they are, I don’t even think FO76 is the horrible game now that it was when it came out, it’s pretty much FO4 with multiplayer now, but literally everything they did regarding that game was the wrong thing to do/say

I still think they can fumble Starfield, but I honestly think there’s a better chance it’s actually really good, it will still be buggy as shyt, but that’s a Bethesda signature at this point lol

Edit: actually meant to include Starfield along with The othe two in my original post as the games that would make me cop an Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah they are, I don’t even think FO76 is the horrible game now that it was when it came out, it’s pretty much FO4 with multiplayer now, but literally everything they did regarding that game was the wrong thing to do/say

I still think they can fumble Starfield, but I honestly think there’s a better chance it’s actually really good, it will still be buggy as shyt, but that’s a Bethesda signature at this point lol

Edit: actually meant to include Starfield along with The othe two in my original post as the games that would make me cop an Xbox

Or it could just simply be good, like Fallout 4 was. There’s a large middle ground that bethesda has been operating in between Fallout 76 and Skyrim