Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
People forgot Bethesda is actually a good company
I put about 20 hours into Fallout 4 over the past month. It had been a while since I played a Bethesda game. I remembered what made them good, I'm not concerned about Starfield being able to deliver. It shouldn't be trying to do anything it shouldn't a la Fallout 76, so the're shouldn't be any issues with the fundamental gameplay. But I've said before, releasing with bugs will be a major fumble, worse than Redfall. The time for chuckling at Bethesda jank has long since passed.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

We here brehs, will be recapping the show tomorrow! Dropping content on the regular. Guess I'm going down with the ship brehs, fukk it.

Larrybox we all we got :wow:

thats cool you're starting your own thing. might even make a lil money as your views grow. is it TikTok only or YouTube too?

while the rest of us a$$holes will argue with each other on here for no pay

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any large sprawling game is gonna have some bugs. For whatever reason people pretend it’s only bethesda.
Literally Nobody is pretending it’s only Bethesda, but who’s the first company you think of when somebody says buggy open world?

CDPR are probably a close second, but Bethesda will always be the first ones mentioned in that conversation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Literally Nobody is pretending it’s only Bethesda, but who’s the first company you think of when somebody says buggy open world?

CDPR are probably a close second, but Bethesda will always be the first ones mentioned in that conversation

Yep, people used to pretend it was an endearing feature about their games but after Cyberpunk 2077 and the uproar that caused you really can’t go back without looking like hypocrites

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no one else really makes open world RPG's like Bethesda. there's open world action games, but they don't have object persistence like the Bethesda games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

All of them. Which large open world hasn’t been buggy?

Bethesda games are the most complicated technically, with thousands of persistent items and physics and persistent A.I.

No other games even attempt to do what bethesda games do.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of them. Which large open world hasn’t been buggy?

Bethesda games are the most complicated technically, with thousands of persistent items and physics and persistent A.I.

No other games even attempt to do what bethesda games do.
Which is exactly why Bethesda is most known for being the buggiest :gucci:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
thats cool you're starting your own thing. might even make a lil money as your views grow. is it TikTok only or YouTube too?

while the rest of us a$$holes will argue with each other on here for no pay
Thanks Fran. I realized I actually really like doing this shyt, and although the editing is time-consuming (and the whole time im editing game footage I'm thinking I'd rather be actually playing the game :snoop:), it's definitely more fun than typing up novels on the coli all day. I'll still join in on the discussions here, but most of my views will be already stated in clips. BBG is bigger than me though breh, I'm just the creator. Y'all are watching this thing kick off in real time. Maybe it will be something, maybe not, but the more support the better so fukk wit me.

As for YouTube, I would LOVE to drop full-length reviews and shyt on Youtube. Unfortunately, in this short attention span era, I think it'll be a waste of time to make 5-10 minute videos as a random, as opposed to building an organic following on TikTok via 30 second clips. I'm confident I can make content youtube length though as long as I have an audience watching. We'll see how it goes, appreciate the support! Just made a Division 2 review as promised, I'm done for the day.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one else really makes open world RPG's like Bethesda. there's open world action games, but they don't have object persistence like the Bethesda games
True but after Fallout 4 idk talk about one step forward two steps back