Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Adding and removing games only to bring them back is such a weak way to make it seem like there's a steady stream of quality content. With that said I first learned about massive chalice the first time it was on gamepass, ended up liking it so much I got it on PC now too. Unique take on a strategy game with interesting genealogy I've never really seen incorporated into a videogame before. Definitely worth a try to those who haven't played it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Adding and removing games only to bring them back is such a weak way to make it seem like there's a steady stream of quality content. With that said I first learned about massive chalice the first time it was on gamepass, ended up liking it so much I got it on PC now too. Unique take on a strategy game with interesting genealogy I've never really seen incorporated into a videogame before. Definitely worth a try to those who haven't played it
The first time on gamepass microsoft didn’t own Double Fine yet. I’m not sure why it took so long to make it back, probably some licensing stuff

Daps

Shouldn't that game be permanent since Double Fine made it?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yeah I guess I didn't realize Microsoft owned the studio. Man, they really do have talent but it's a damn shame these fools can't get it together. There are very few games I dream about getting a proper sequel. This is one of them, although I know the chances are slim to none.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I guess I didn't realize Microsoft owned the studio. Man, they really do have talent but it's a damn shame these fools can't get it together. There are very few games I dream about getting a proper sequel. This is one of them, although I know the chances are slim to none.
You one of the few people I know outside of myself that played the game. I'm glad it's back at some point in the future I'm going to hop back in to finish it

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You one of the few people I know outside of myself that played the game. I'm glad it's back at some point in the future I'm going to hop back in to finish it
To finish it :dwillhuh: breh it's like civ6 just with rpg elements. You mean to tell me you never got to the end?! I've beat this shyt using so many different combinations so many times it ain't even funny lol it don't even take that long to finish a run

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To finish it :dwillhuh: breh it's like civ6 just with rpg elements. You mean to tell me you never got to the end?! I've beat this shyt using so many different combinations so many times it ain't even funny lol it don't even take that long to finish a run
Nah never finished it :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Massive Chalice isn't this big deal title tho. And while I noticed it as a gamepass title. I have it and put hours into it because it was a Games with Gold title a long time ago. I need to finish it one of these days, backlogs :yeshrug:
This part

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Massive Chalice isn't this big deal title tho. And while I noticed it as a gamepass title. I have it and put hours into it because it was a Games with Gold title a long time ago. I need to finish it one of these days, backlogs :yeshrug:

This part
What point are you trying to make, guy? It isn't a "big deal" title means what, exactly? It's a great game with high replayability. In fact, it's one of those games like Hades where they don't even expect you to just do one run. It was obviously not high budget and it hardly even has a story, that's why I was surprised at y'all saying you haven't "beaten" it, because that isn't really the point of the game.

It's like saying you haven't beaten a civ game, or street fighter, or Madden. Technically you could say it about any of those but it just sounds weird.

looks promising :leon:

This could go either way. I usually hate games with childish art styles, but I really really enjoyed child of light so I'm open to giving it a try.