Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What point are you trying to make, guy? It isn't a "big deal" title means what, exactly? It's a great game with high replayability. In fact, it's one of those games like Hades where they don't even expect you to just do one run. It was obviously not high budget and it hardly even has a story, that's why I was surprised at y'all saying you haven't "beaten" it, because that isn't really the point of the game.
:mjlol:Hades is on a different level when it comes to replay-ability. Massive Chalace has a difficulty spike that comes out of nowhere and almost ruins the game. You damn near have to play an elite early game in order to successfully get to the end and beat it. I myself have never beaten the game, and i'm extremely good at RPG and videogames in general.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:mjlol:Hades is on a different level when it comes to replay-ability. Massive Chalace has a difficulty spike that comes out of nowhere and almost ruins the game. You damn near have to play an elite early game in order to successfully get to the end and beat it. I myself have never beaten the game, and i'm extremely good at RPG and videogames in general.
:mjlol: Casual. The game rewards you for making use of proper bloodlines and successions while maintaining control over the cadence. The game didn't even BEGIN for me until I beat it the first time. If it's too hard for you that's on you.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Casual. The game rewards you for making use of proper bloodlines and successions while maintaining control over the cadence. The game didn't even BEGIN for me until I beat it the first time. If it's too hard for you that's on you.
:mjlol:Thank you for proving my point. "You damn near have to play an elite early game in order to successfully get to the end and beat it."

:mjlol:You probably saw a youtube video of it before you played it.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:mjlol:Thank you for proving my point. "You damn near have to play an elite early game in order to successfully get to the end and beat it."

:mjlol:You probably saw a youtube video of it before you played it.
:mjlol: if this helps you to cope we can roll with that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What point are you trying to make, guy? It isn't a "big deal" title means what, exactly? It's a great game with high replayability. In fact, it's one of those games like Hades where they don't even expect you to just do one run. It was obviously not high budget and it hardly even has a story, that's why I was surprised at y'all saying you haven't "beaten" it, because that isn't really the point of the game.

It's like saying you haven't beaten a civ game, or street fighter, or Madden. Technically you could say it about any of those but it just sounds weird.

This could go either way. I usually hate games with childish art styles, but I really really enjoyed child of light so I'm open to giving it a try.
What's weird is you thinking so highly of this title.
It was a games with gold title YEARS AGO like maybe 5yrs ago? I don't remember much other than the jpg of the golden chalice but I do recall playing it and thinking it was cool and that I would get back to it one of these days aka "To finish it"
Hades does have an ending, you just didn't play it enough to realize.

Now before you say you didn't say it was a big deal so to speak, I'lll quote you...
RIGGA said:
Adding and removing games only to bring them back is such a weak way to make it seem like there's a steady stream of quality content
So adding/removing/adding Massive Chalice equates to a "stream of quality content" and then they put it back it was to fool ppl into thinking quality.
Again, nobody gives a fukk about that game so its not moving the needle like you was overrating which prompted my initial response :francis:
:handshake:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What's weird is you thinking so highly of this title.
It was a games with gold title YEARS AGO like maybe 5yrs ago? I don't remember much other than the jpg of the golden chalice but I do recall playing it and thinking it was cool and that I would get back to it one of these days aka "To finish it"
Hades does have an ending, you just didn't play it enough to realize.

Now before you say you didn't say it was a big deal so to speak, I'lll quote you...

So adding/removing/adding Massive Chalice equates to a "stream of quality content" and then they put it back it was to fool ppl into thinking quality.
Again, nobody gives a fukk about that game so its not moving the needle like you was overrating which prompted my initial response :francis:
:handshake:
:ehh:i suppose this is fair. It is kind of a random whatever game that isnt highly regarded in the gaming world. I am pretty unique in my chalice stannery, but I've never seen a game like this before. The whole managing your land while maintaining strong bloodlines and managing your units in battle is FIRE. I can think of other games who do any of these things individually, but not in a complete package like this. I agree with the other dude too there is a crazy increase in difficulty once the enemies get promoted or whatever its called, but still. I just embraced the challenge and got my weight up :manny:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just beat Massive Chalice in Iron Mode n the shyt was a breeze smh dude was up in here acting like it's Dark Souls or some shyt. Gonna hold off on doing Brütal Iron for now because I've played this shyt way too much and I need to give it a break again but I definitely recommend this to anybody who likes turn based strategy games