Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I enjoy the finer things in life brehs. I got my own crib, sports car, sports bike, One X, gaming laptop (that i don't even use :snoop:), OLED TV, the list goes on. Not trying to shyt on brehs I'm just saying I'm typically not very frugal when it comes to spending on what I love. (Shoutout to @Ciggavelli the OG "it's mine, I spend it" playa of the arcadium)

However I LOVE gaming but this Gamepass shyt is ridiculous:ohlawd::ohlawd:

Literally all I have to do is exercise self control and not buy shyt when it first comes out and voila! I get it, along with hundreds of other games, for $9.99 /mo.

Which brings me to my next point. I've yet to pay full price for gamepass :whoo: I've had it for about 2 years now and have spent less than $100 in that time. For those keeping count that means I played state of decay 2 AND Forza on launch while catching up on piff I've missed for less than $5 a month

Brehs with no self-control will say " you'll have to wait two years to get it free :hhh:" and to them I say first of all that's historically false lol just cause 4 hit the pass a few months after it dropped, PUBG officially released September and it was in the library by the beginning of this year, etc.

I feel the urge to impulse buy shyt, trust me. But gamepass is literally making me a better man; patience is a virtue! #GangGreen taking no losses Xbox and Kawasaki babyyyy life is good

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That is good but I'm very frugal and there are a lot of things I want to treat myself too but I am just waiting it out because I am on that Dave Ramsey one that Dave Ramsey plan right now :mjcry:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You’re gaming like a peasant not because of game pass but because you have a peasant’s gaming console. You’d be shelling out $60.00 bucks if you had games like God of War, The Last of Us 2, and Horizon Zero Dawn to buy...instead you have a ton of Shoot ‘em Up multiplats, Sea of Thieves, Forza 7, and Halo 8. All that on top of one of the most shyttiest console UIs in history.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re gaming like a peasant not because of game pass but because you have a peasant’s gaming console. You’d be shelling out $60.00 bucks if you had games like God of War, The Last of Us 2, and Horizon Zero Dawn to buy...instead you have a ton of Shoot ‘em Up multiplats, Sea of Thieves, Forza 7, and Halo 8. All that on top of one of the most shyttiest console UIs in history.
This is an excellent post that I'd love to see @Hiphoplives4eva quote because both sport the same avy :mjlol:

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ayy @RiGGA , any drawbacks you can say about it? I’m about to try it out if it’s only 1$ for the first 3 months. If I don’t like it I’ll just cancel before the 3 months is up. Game list isn’t amazing, but def a bunch of games I wouldn’t mind playing.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
You gotta take advantage of Microsoft Rewards, thanks to them I'm good on Live and GamePass for the next 2-3 years :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, if Steam somehow made a subscription service for all the games they sell. :ohlawd:

They’d lose so much money from me, as I wouldn’t feel the need to buy every game that came out that I wanted. shyt would definitely save me a bunch.

I’m assuming that’s in the works...somehow :jbhmm:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

I'm wit the gang, I'm wit the mob, what is you thinkin :win:

Ayy @RiGGA , any drawbacks you can say about it? I’m about to try it out if it’s only 1$ for the first 3 months. If I don’t like it I’ll just cancel before the 3 months is up. Game list isn’t amazing, but def a bunch of games I wouldn’t mind playing.
Only drawback is there are months where the games added will have you like :beli: but the backlog will still have you fed while you wait for the re-up that comes the following month. shyts a no-brainer

You gotta take advantage of Microsoft Rewards, thanks to them I'm good on Live and GamePass for the next 2-3 years :whew:
Yeah somebody was telling me about that, I might finally try to get into it... My time is valuable though I'd really rather just pay the sale price than go through dumb shyt for a free month or two

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
TW_WIRE_May-Titles-Coming-Soon_4.30_HERO-hero.jpg

:lawd: