Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Gold is online multiplayer and the free games for that month.

Games is a games subscription service, you get every first party game (halo, gears/etc) and you get some third party games at launch, plus access to other titles for a grand total of close to 200 games. What's genius about this is they have access to over 100 million customers. $1 a month by that many equals 1.2billion a year for essentially 200 games :mindblown:

They charge more than a dollar but seem to have dollar deals almost at all times. Best gaming deal ever by a wide margin
Thats just xbox consumers not including the millions of people with Microsoft email accounts:ohhh:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Live is trash

Gotta wait up to 24 hours after renewing your subscription for the shyt to work. Why the fukk you gotta wait?

We dont have these problems with PS
Why are people fukking retarded when it comes to video game consoles.

Like what is it about them that make people this fukking stupid?:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is what I can confirm...

Since 2008 on Xbox if you have an expired card on your account you can still pre-order shyt. Then when it's time to charge the card (on release date) it'll either go thru or it won't, life goes on. But you still keep all the pre-order perks be it beta's or free months of Xbox live to free months of gamepass.

For the first time about a month ago they disabled the expired card from being able to pre-order games so I'll have to put another card on there or maybe I'm assed out? Don't know don't care :manny: I've eaten real good for over a decade and these days there's so much free shyt that it's not as valuable of an asset as it once was.

To answer your question, I never had those problems. I know how to use expired cards correctly :win:
Court been struggle gaming for so long, he knows all the tricks for getting free shyt.
:russ:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Why are people fukking retarded when it comes to video game consoles.

Like what is it about them that make people this fukking stupid?:mjlol:
Because issa proprietary computer that only the manufacturer can perform maintenance on otherwise you risk voiding your system and getting flagged to be banned. People arnt so literate because its not common to fix consoles.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Because issa proprietary computer that only the manufacturer can perform maintenance on otherwise you risk voiding your system and getting flagged to be banned. People arnt so literate because its not common to fix consoles.
Dont why these nikkas acting like bytches when Microsoft is one that told the shyt :dahell:

Cant stand console stans

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dont why these nikkas acting like bytches when Microsoft is one that told the shyt :dahell:

Cant stand console stans
I myself just go where the exclusives are and PS4. I won't get tricked by Microsoft ever again.
0KrAsmW.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I myself just go where the exclusives are and PS4. I won't get tricked by Microsoft ever again.
0KrAsmW.png
Sony exclusives are not better than the rest of the games on the market. They only get the hype, and that's all most of you care about.

And while y'all wait for the hit or miss exclusive you'll pass on most other titles but will praise Nintendo for making other titles and charging $50 for them :wtf:

Gamepass, I'm playing Riverbond since it was revealed at e3. It's fun, I can play with my bytch. Ditto with guacamelee 2 which nobody talks about, is better than 99% of Nintendo games, only $10 now or get Gamepass.

Or, I hear death stranding comes out this fall next to all the 3rd party blockbusters that always drop at that time. So it won't even matter if the game comes and goes like days gone. Are there any REAL GAMERS left?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What's your thoughts on Gamepass for console tho :patrice:
shyt is clutch as fukk...im glad i combined ultimate and live...they put shadow of war on this bytch :wow: i never finished it when i bought it 2 years ago...more games to add to my backlog

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shyt is clutch as fukk...im glad i combined ultimate and live...they put shadow of war on this bytch :wow: i never finished it when i bought it 2 years ago...more games to add to my backlog
I didn't see how great Gamepass was until I ordered it, it's a glimpse into the future of gaming that's for damn sure