Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox Live is trash

Gotta wait up to 24 hours after renewing your subscription for the shyt to work. Why the fukk you gotta wait?

We dont have these problems with PS
Nobody has those problems, you just made that up :dahell: this thread is about things ps doesn't have so you do have that problem.

But hey, it's rumoured ea access is finally heading to Sony. If that is true...oh wait. Fight night champion is still a ps3 game and the ps4 is still not backwards compatible so... :smugdraper:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox Live is trash

Gotta wait up to 24 hours after renewing your subscription for the shyt to work. Why the fukk you gotta wait?

We dont have these problems with PS

I’ve resubcribed to XBL a ton of times on the 360 and the One and I’ve never seen or even heard of this happening:dwillhuh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I’ve resubcribed to XBL a ton of times on the 360 and the One and I’ve never seen or even heard of this happening:dwillhuh:
ok good for you

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence

Just because it hasn't happened to you or you never heard of it doesnt mean it never happened

A quick search of that dumb ass error message will tell you that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Clearly you arent in yours if you are in one at that

:mjlol:
Bruh, this thread is about gamepass ultimate and you're in here talking about an isolated incident you had back on 360.

It's clear you're on the receiving end, now twirl your bytch ass up outta hurr ya underdig? Kick rocks while you scram :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, this thread is about gamepass ultimate and you're in here talking about an isolated incident you had back on 360.

It's clear you're on the receiving end, now twirl your bytch ass up outta hurr ya underdig? Kick rocks while you scram :camby:
:umad: make me bytch ass nikka

And it wasnt a 360

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:DAIGOCOFFEE: I'm sure @PS4 can confirm the validity of this statement.
This is what I can confirm...

Since 2008 on Xbox if you have an expired card on your account you can still pre-order shyt. Then when it's time to charge the card (on release date) it'll either go thru or it won't, life goes on. But you still keep all the pre-order perks be it beta's or free months of Xbox live to free months of gamepass.

For the first time about a month ago they disabled the expired card from being able to pre-order games so I'll have to put another card on there or maybe I'm assed out? Don't know don't care :manny: I've eaten real good for over a decade and these days there's so much free shyt that it's not as valuable of an asset as it once was.

To answer your question, I never had those problems. I know how to use expired cards correctly :win: