Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Do they ever take games off or are they yours as long as you have game pass. I find it weird they give you 20% off a game but offer it free as well
They don't last forever, just like netflix games eventually leave. Luckily Microsoft themselves lets us know a month in advance which games will be leaving at the end of the month, so the opportunity to use that 20% off comes into play

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Also they have twice many games as originally advertised. It was supposed to be just 100 games but Gamepass offers 190 games last time I checked.

You cannot go wrong tho because they get new and old games each week. Not just the AAA exclusives, I don't think that part gets talked about enough :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (March 21st)

• What Remains of Edith Finch (March 21st)

• The Walking Dead: Michonne (March 28th)

• Vampyr (March 28th)

• Operencia: The Stolen Sun (March 29th)

• Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (April 1st)

:jbdreadsgang::jbdreadsgang::jbdreadsgang:

I'll try Vampyr. I was interested in that title when it was first announced. Dues Ex is dope but I've owned it for the longest. Everything else is meh.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Courtdogstradamus said Xbox live would evolve into a gaming cable service like how Sega once did with Comcast. And today we announce the next step towards that reality :wow:

Microsoft to introduce new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription - MSPoweruser

Live and gamepass for $15 a month (180 a year) but that price isn't accurate. That's the current going rate and this plan is so you can get it at a discount. So, until they figure out that "sweetspot" anyone who is an Xbox insider can have this entire package deal for $1 until it's figured out :hhh:

Eat your heart out @Kamikaze Revy :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Courtdogstradamus said Xbox live would evolve into a gaming cable service like how Sega once did with Comcast. And today we announce the next step towards that reality :wow:

Microsoft to introduce new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription - MSPoweruser

Live and gamepass for $15 a month (180 a year) but that price isn't accurate. That's the current going rate and this plan is so you can get it at a discount. So, until they figure out that "sweetspot" anyone who is an Xbox insider can have this entire package deal for $1 until it's figured out :hhh:

Eat your heart out @Kamikaze Revy :umad:
:ehh: I'm always interested in a good deal. I'm paying for XBL and Game Pass separately now anyway. If they can bundle it and make it cheaper I'm all for it. :thumbsup:
How you been Court?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Taking care of the fam in their times of need, but I'm not complaining :manny:

You know what they say when you assume :francis:

You trying too hard :stopitslime:

2mdi69t.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Live is trash

Gotta wait up to 24 hours after renewing your subscription for the shyt to work. Why the fukk you gotta wait?

We dont have these problems with PS