Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That’s, not true. Plus games ony take a couple hours to complete. You gotta have something to play in between.

Why you stanning breh?:patrice:
If you a Sony gamer, you played God of war everyday until Spiderman came out. And if they wanna play fight night champion they can pull out the old foreman grill. I'm sure everyone still has a ps3 (Not a Tru Story)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is the best of what the souls games have to offer without all the filler.

It’s hard as fukk though. Couldn’t beat one boss lol. I put it down for a minute to finish up some other stuff, ima come back later and get my skill together.

The fukk? I actually really like Sinner but it’s nowhere near as good as Nioh or Bloodborne.

At all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fukk? I actually really like Sinner but it’s nowhere near as good as Nioh or Bloodborne.

At all.
I wouldn’t say as “good” cause there is just so much more game involved with nioh or bloodborne.

But distilled down to gameplay only, sinner holds up to those games and exceeds in some areas.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And more

p_1071frmgi0.jpg

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
strange brigade: very cool and charming lil 3rd person shooter. ive only made it past the first section and im impressed. i feel like the game is much more dense but im not sure i entirely get how to do everything. up to 4 players if any of u brehs wanna get down.