Xbox Exclusive Hi-Fi Rush FLOPPED(Obvious Sony stan bait thread) *Enter with caution*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard GOW flopped.

Sony “GOW was a great success for us”

Dumb ass internet nikka: “They lying, they didn’t even give “key metrics and expectations”

Sony stans wild:mjlol:
Difference is

This.

data.

11 million sold.

We can also surmise how much it cost to make to some extent. We know the revenue it generated. Difference is there is data to support this.

You guys though just rely on MSFT hiding console sales and a PR mouthpiece saying shyt like this:

Yeah believe Greenberg 100% brehs :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
YOU DON'T HAVE SALES DATA FOR ANY GAME??? 😲
:hula:
key metrics" and "expectations
:usure:
Where's the email?

Again, we don't know how MSFT measures their success or what their expectations was. Saying "they said" it was successful with no data to back it is laughable.

Again we don’t know the measurement of success for any game. We’ve seen games sell lots of copies and their studios close and other games not sell much at all but still viewed as a success.

All we have to go by are PR statements which still do have to be “true” as shareholders would sue if they weren’t.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Difference is

This.

data.

11 million sold.

We can also surmise how much it cost to make to some extent. We know the revenue it generated. Difference is there is data to support this.

You guys though just rely on MSFT hiding console sales and a PR mouthpiece saying shyt like this:

Yeah believe Greenberg 100% brehs :laff:

what are the "key metrics" and "expectations"
:usure:

We can also surmise how much it cost to make to some extent. We know the revenue it generated

No you can’t and no we don’t.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Look at you, wasn't even talking to you but your rabid stannery hanging onto the coattails of Microsoft made you quote me out of panic. :mjlol:

I said what I said, what are the "key metrics" and "expectations" for Hi-Fi Rush?

Do you have it? If not, zip it.
we don't know, and neither does Grubb, which he admitted

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was it debunked? Aaron is a PR mouthpiece beholden to his company's interest. He literally provided zero "metrics" or what their "expectations" were. No sales data, no revenue/profit, nada. Just a vague "It was a hit according to our metrics "

Same people who don't publish their consoles sold anymore. I wouldn't take anything out of Aaron's fat lips with any grain of salt as they say. Of course the Xbox zealots are quick to accept the corporate overlord's "response" as gospel :mjlol:
@MeachTheMonster and his minions mocked me in this thread, now the company closing. Despite it being a breakout hit apparently.

Y'all gonna learn to stop fukking playing with me breh.

Tragic

0c19b5c39e00ec8f8a47edcf2bdc17b1.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope that going forward, people will stop believing these execs w/o concrete evidence. They're all trying to sell you something, and they will lie in service of that goal.

I hope people realize that “players” don’t equal sales. Only sales will keep the industry afloat. All this Other stuff is a distraction

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dummies if you think tango being closed or staying opened hinged on the sales of Hi-Fi rush.