Xbox Exclusive Hi-Fi Rush FLOPPED(Obvious Sony stan bait thread) *Enter with caution*

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xbox definitely has a leadership problem at the head of their studios. I think Matt Booty is in charge there. These studios are running wild and all the time there’s word of another game being in development hell.

They probably need to replace the head of Xbox Studios with someone that can get their studios focused and get them on a path to releasing titles at a steady clip. They have too many studios to still be having these long droughts.

Game Pass has plateaued in part because it doesn’t have any attention grabbing content. Just a bunch of stuff for value seekers.

A valid criticism but people will still call you a Sony stan.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FuPB3DlakAEEHya

Forspoken killed a studio, have some respect sir. :hhh:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know Greenberg, but interesting to see an exec respond to this. do think Grubb is talking out of his ass about the Hi-Fi Rush part, but I do believe the latter that people at Microsoft is questioning stuff like barren 2022 and current console sales.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sounds familiar

:sas2:
That's true that you can't fully trust exec words. However, we can also say same argument about Grubb knowing details about what Microsoft expectations for Hi-Fi Rush were. I don't believe Grubb much about the Hi-Fi Rush rumbling, but I can easily see the part where Microsoft is disappointed in current console sales and gamepass growth.

rdj

Pro
Daps
I know Greenberg, but interesting to see an exec respond to this. do think Grubb is talking out of his ass about the Hi-Fi Rush part, but I do believe the latter that people at Microsoft is questioning stuff like barren 2022 and current console sales.

Always love it when one of these "insiders" get put in their place.