Xbox Exclusive Hi-Fi Rush FLOPPED(Obvious Sony stan bait thread) *Enter with caution*

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox definitely has a leadership problem at the head of their studios. I think Matt Booty is in charge there. These studios are running wild and all the time there’s word of another game being in development hell.

They probably need to replace the head of Xbox Studios with someone that can get their studios focused and get them on a path to releasing titles at a steady clip. They have too many studios to still be having these long droughts.

Game Pass has plateaued in part because it doesn’t have any attention grabbing content. Just a bunch of stuff for value seekers.
They're being lead by someone named Booty? Seriously?! No wonder shyt is ass.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know Greenberg, but interesting to see an exec respond to this. do think Grubb is talking out of his ass about the Hi-Fi Rush part, but I do believe the latter that people at Microsoft is questioning stuff like barren 2022 and current console sales.

Good guy Aaron correcting the obviously misinformed Grubb

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s jump out the window with their same tired ass takes just for the rumor to be debunked. :mjlol:
How was it debunked? Aaron is a PR mouthpiece beholden to his company's interest. He literally provided zero "metrics" or what their "expectations" were. No sales data, no revenue/profit, nada. Just a vague "It was a hit according to our metrics "

Same people who don't publish their consoles sold anymore. I wouldn't take anything out of Aaron's fat lips with any grain of salt as they say. Of course the Xbox zealots are quick to accept the corporate overlord's "response" as gospel :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How was it debunked? Aaron is a PR mouthpiece beholden to his company's interest. He literally provided zero "metrics" or what their "expectations" were. No sales data, no revenue/profit, nada. Just a vague "It was a hit according to our metrics"

Same people who don't publish their consoles sold anymore. I wouldn't take anything out of Aaron's fat lips with any grain of salt as they say. Of course the Xbox zealots are quick to accept the corporate overlord's "response" as gospel :mjlol:
debunk what? Jeff Grubb's fart that also wasn't backed up by any metrics or context?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How was it debunked? Aaron is a PR mouthpiece beholden to his company's interest. He literally provided zero "metrics" or what their "expectations" were. No sales data, no revenue/profit, nada. Just a vague "It was a hit according to our metrics "

Yup official word = lies

Out of context quote with no details, no source and the blogger admitting he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about=Unwavering truth.

Sony stan’s :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
debunk what? Jeff Grubb's fart that also wasn't backed up by any metrics or context?
Look at you, wasn't even talking to you but your rabid stannery hanging onto the coattails of Microsoft made you quote me out of panic. :mjlol:

I said what I said, what are the "key metrics" and "expectations" for Hi-Fi Rush?

Do you have it? If not, zip it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup official word = lies

Out of context quote with no details, no source and the blogger admitting he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about=Unwavering truth.

Sony stan’s :wow:
Didn't say anything about Grubb, I said what are the metrics and expectations daddy Greenberg talked about.

You don't have that information do you? Official words from Sony to you for example are met with doubt and suspicion but when your lords at MSFT speak you believe them with zero doubt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at you, wasn't even talking to you but your rabid stannery made you quote me out of panic. :mjlol:
I said what I said, what are the "key metrics" and "expectations" for Hi-Fi Rush?

Do you have it?
We don’t have that for ANY game.

What we do have is Tango expanding and an INTERNAL e-mail that wasn’t even for public consumption exclaiming how much of a success the game is.

But yeah, fukk all that, a blogger said he “heard” something then walked it back and got corrected by an xbox official so let’s roll with his original statement :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t have that for ANY game.
YOU DON'T HAVE SALES DATA FOR ANY GAME??? 😲

What we do have is Tango expanding and an INTERNAL e-mail that wasn’t even for public consumption exclaiming how much of a success the game is.
Where's the email?

But yeah, fukk all that, a blogger said he “heard” something then walked it back and got corrected by an xbox official so let’s roll with his original statement :ehh:
Again, we don't know how MSFT measures their success or what their expectations was. Saying "they said" it was successful with no data to back it is laughable.