Xbox Developer Direct 2024 | Trailers Posted | (CONSOLE WAR NEUTRAL THREAD)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Are any of these games 2024? If so, we need release dates. I feel like Fall 2024 isnt cutting it given how long we've known about them and you're giving them a whole direct. Then once they show the new Tomb Raider its over so may as well get it out now.
last year everything shown dropped last year. not sure if it will be the same this year though

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I hope we keep this energy for the next state of play/showcase thread as well :ehh:

I'm gonna start putting this tag on all my posts, and hopefully it'll catch on, people seem to like it.

I'll see myself out of here. :hubie:
undefined

You could just leave breh no need to drop this little comment, there's a whole other thread for it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Works out this airs right before I have to go to work :ehh:. Most curious about seeing what the Indiana Jones game looks like.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Works out this airs right before I have to go to work :ehh:. Most curious about seeing what the Indiana Jones game looks like.

I've read that it's both 1st and 3rd person, I love Wolfenstein, but this sounds weird already:francis:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All of this can be construed and taken as stannery posts so imo I'd say none of this should be allowed if I'm keeping it a bean.
It's not a bad idea when the usual suspects derail threads when it involves Playstation and Xbox. I remember nonsense happening with the last state of play and even the game awards